Network 10 2019

Does anyone know yet what time the Upfronts are at?

Indeed. Being a media discussion forum, it’s only fair that we cover developments of interest from all broadcasters regardless of whether they’re #1 or last in the ratings.

There’ll likely even be people at Seven & Nine waiting to see what Ten announces at their upfronts, if only to see if there’s any ideas (whether it be in programming or branding) they need to quickly adopt! :wink:

1 Like

Even on Studio 10, apart from Angela, the others were more interested in which personalities were in old photos than the logo.

6 Likes

I know I’ll always remember where I was the day Channel 44 Adelaide rebranded a few years ago and the old forum went into meltdown.:smile:

8 Likes

When I saw second screen, for a second I got excited that they would be live streaming it :triumph:

2 Likes

Beat me by seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here we go

31 Likes

HOLY SHIT

THAT LOOKS AMAZING

6 Likes

Omg already!!

2 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaa omg thats amazing!

3 Likes

FB page updated too!

3 Likes

That looks bloody amazing!

5 Likes

Great colours chosen. I like how the 1 looks like it’s a bit of origami or just folded paper.

The new logo should be benamed “Foldy”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think the current Seven logo is already called that haha.

2 Likes

That Twitter heading really showcases a) how versatile the new logo is and b) how well it works with a range of colours

5 Likes

Anyone else prefer the all access version of the logo to origami Ten?

9 Likes

The boss is certainly looking peachy :wink:

It’s a decent upgrade, but I prefer the All Access look (let alone this look)

3 Likes

It’s so colourful and refreshing, a love it! :heart_eyes::rainbow:Could this be the first time a rebrand is universally praised on this forum? :wink:

2 Likes

wasnt 9’s 2015 rebrand universally praised as well?

3 Likes