Network 10 2019

Perth Sports presenter/producer follows the account, surely that’s something?

The fact that it was created early last year makes me think its fake.

BUT… I did just notice this account liked a tweet from the official 10 account 3 hours ago :thinking:

HMMMMMMM

2 Likes

One could say there are similarities between the position Jayne Azzopardi currently holds at Nine (or the one she held recently?) and the one Sarah Harris held before moving over to Studio 10, but that doesn’t mean anything just yet!

@killy06 That account just used an existing logo.

Exactly it’s nothing but a red herring. There’s is no trademark lodged for 10 This Morning or any This Morning for that matter.

It’s a hopeful fanatic creating a twitter account.

2 Likes

anyone else getting this? loading up the tenplay homepage.

Working fine for me,

Working fine for me.

8 Likes

The calm before the storm. 22 min without a comment

8 Likes

Any word on whether 10 All Access will offer streaming in 4K?

3 Likes

Missed opportunity with The Project this evening.

I would have had The Project hosts anchoring a ‘very special’ presentation from the 10 Upfronts for the hour that they are on air. Go through the history, the highs and the lows and look to the future. Interview major talent throughout the years as well as up and coming talent and what is new and exciting moving forward.

9 Likes

How had Melbourne not updated it from the 1999 logo?

2 Likes

Really? Do we need them to be so self involved? I’d say they will probably have a live cross and may drop some exclusive news. That’s enough.

You have to remember that the average viewer doesn’t care about stuff like this, like we do.

10 Likes

this.

2 Likes

The amount of chatter and speculation here for such a low rating network is fascinating.

7 Likes

It has lost its way of late, but Ten was an iconic part of the Australian media landscape in the 1990s, and many of us are hoping it can return to its former glory under the guidance of CBS.

12 Likes

Yes, a number of us remember the better days of Ten when we were growing up watching The Simpsons at 6pm etc

12 Likes

I think there is a curiosity about what “such a low rating network” will do - and if they will suceed or faulter.

6 Likes

Can’t stop marvelling at that logo :heart_eyes:

5 Likes