Network 10 2019

Is Grant the only host they can get for shows, he seems to be used for everything. I don’t mind his hosting style he just seems to be the channel 10 host nearly always. Great to see Amanda Keller as well .

6 Likes

I think this a good get for the Network. It will help an older age group comeback to TEN.

Providing the older age group are actually aware it’s on.

2 Likes

Would prefer Amanda hosting and Grant out the back

No doubt Amanda could confidently carry most of the main hosting duties, would hate to see her relegated to the backstage interviews etc.

I can’t wait for all the comments, both on here and on socials about the relatively unknown celebrities they get to appear :man_facepalming:t2:

Surely Lee Lin Chin is a shoo-in (or shoe-in, if you like). Maybe Tziporah too.

Casey Donovan probably will too.

Sunday Night Takeaway confirmed for 2019 with Chris and Julia as hosts, who are very much the new Ant & Dec of Australia with 3 shows each.

9 Likes

Ok, so which states will host

• Dancing with the Stars, Grant and Amanda live in NSW
    Where are most of Tens stars that may appear on this based, Melbourne or Sydney?
  • Sunday Night Takeaway hoping for Melbourne, maybe Docklands studios?
    Chris based in NSW, although he travels so much and Julia based in Melbourne

Why is Lisa Wilkinson not used much for any hosting ?

1 Like

Personally I don’t see her as exuberant enough to host one of these shows. She could be a contestant on DWTS though…

1 Like

Dancing with the stars could be from the Gold Coast?

Only as a news presenter!

Why are they announcing all these shows before the Upfronts? Why have it if everything is already known?

1 Like

I’m sure there is still a lot to show off at the upfronts.
Possible 10 relaunch, news commitment, multichannel relaunches, Pilot Week shows which made it through…

Next year will be massive for the network.

8 Likes

I hope they give her her own show next year.

She has walked into the best job, not having a go at her, she gets to travel so much for the network.

5 Likes

According to today’s Sunday Herald Sun, DWTS will be filmed in Sydney.

I’d say the Upfronts will be all about All Access this year. Perhaps a visit from a CBS executive or two to get the ball rolling.

1 Like

The announcement I’m really waiting for is the return of Sale of the Century. I hope that rumour is true.

5 Likes