Network 10 2019

The plans, first revealed by the Melbourne Herald-Sun, will see the two channels relaunch as part of CBS’s refresh of the struggling network.

* cough * @lexington, * cough * a majority of mediaspy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

10 Peach is good. Everyone wants some peach. I’m thinking about Number 96 all of a sudden. People get too hung up on this is for girls, this is for guys stuff.

And 10 Boss is boss. Oh, I think they’re going to add a word to Aussie lexicon.

2 Likes

Unless they want some eggplant. :eggplant:

6 Likes

I think people are going to watch 10 Peach instead of having sex. Tinder? Grindr? Nah, I’ll just flake out on the couch and get me some Peach.

3 Likes

Any chance of a “Ten News” app coming? Seven and Nine have one.

1 Like

The current content doesn’t really suit that.

Coming up next on Peach, two ancient Everybody Loves Raymond reruns followed by an encore of Graham Norton.

1 Like

There could be a schedule revamp along with the name change too.

For all we know there’s a new channel coming for all the old stuff like Frasier etc.

I doubt it… Ten in its current form dosen’t have the content to change the schedule.

Try again. 10 Peach and 10 Bowser would be gold :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

WIN Boss will consist of a single frame: a still of Bruce Gordon recorded onto a VHS tape and played out from MediaHub in state of the art 4:3 pillarboxed format, complete with a royalty free music soundtrack

12 Likes

All topped off with that infamous giant WIN watermark

1 Like

Hopefully the relaunch Is so radical that it wouldn’t be viable or would make sense to include the WIN watermark or Branding.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping Ten and Win have come to some sort of agreement about banishing mappy when the new look goes live. They clearly got there with no coverups during the news so sanity from the gong is possible

6 Likes

unlikely, bruce will put his foot down he wont let any one tell him what to do

1 Like

“Summer done differently on Ten”

From Mediaweek site

5 Likes

Wow…that’s a full schedule. Do Ten know that summer ends on 28 February 2019?

How will they fit Dancing & Sunday Night Takeaway & Changing Rooms & Bachelor In Paradise & I’m a Celebrity in the schedule in 2 months particularly with Julia involved in I’m a Celeb and Takeaway back to back?
(ignoring December as unlikely to launch any big shiny new toys before Christmas…or are they??)

Those shows have always been announced for that period, nothing new. The more content the better I say! Guess we’ll soon see what their plans are scheduling wise.

Graphics looks very clean! Wonder if it’s part of their new design direction…
Apart from the logo of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where are you seeing the graphics?

By graphics, I meant how they designed those banners.