Network 10 2019

Like Sky News on Win?

Agro is doing 9-11pm on Sky News mate.

1 Like

Here’s some new content for 2019

2 Likes

didn’t this only last like a week or two?

I think that’s about right… the kids version “Double Dare” had better luck I believe.

Both were part of a raft of shows brought in by Bob Shanks during the 10 TV Australia experiment (again if memory serves). Very few if any survived for too long.

The years 1989-90 were an extremely bad time for Ten. Neighbours went through a bad trot, a lot of game shows came and went such as Family Double Dare and The Price is Right.

1 Like

maybe they could use the Opera House for a logo relaunch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but will this be the first major new logo change since 7’s in 2000? Sure we’ve had refreshers but I don’t seem to remember any brand new logos, maybe SBS?

2 Likes

Probably not the right thread for it but…

Does anyone know or have any clues as to what Ten is going to air this Summer? Although they said they were going to launch new shows in Summer there isn’t any clue or indication as to what will air. Without the Big Bash they will need to have shows which is going to rate decently into 2019 so that they can promote their 2019 line-up and make revenue.

EDIT: Changing Rooms appears to air in January, so they’ll need to find something else for December this year.

What about Nine in 2006?

4 Likes

I think their summer/early autumn line up includes Dancing With The Stars, Changing Rooms, I’m A Celeb, Bach in Paradise and Sunday Night Takeaway.

3 Likes

Many thanks @dominator

I really hope that whatever is planned for Ten come Summer time and next year works out. The network sorely needs some good ratings shows after MC and Bachelor finished and I really do hope their efforts pay off.

I guess you’d classify that as a mini-major logo change.
But anyway, all clues are definitely pointing at a logo reveal on Upfronts day, and I’m pretty sure I read changes on screen will be seen the following day (1st of November). Do we expect to see a relaunch campaign prior to this assumed November 1st change? To be honest, I’m not expecting any on screen chnages until the new year :thinking:

1 Like

I was thinking the same. But they don’t have enough content for their three channels yet so it would probably be wise to produce more programs or sign new output deals with companies like Disney or someone who’s younger skewing and get content out of that.

SBS was able to do it with Food Network and we all know how Your Money came about, so it’s probably unrealistic but still possible for something like that to happen in the future (one would hope it happens sooner than later).

I just hope the ‘ten’ logo will be retired.

1 Like

Since the other threads are locked ( -_- )
https://www.tvblackbox.net/ten-drops-eyewitness-news-as-predicted-by-tv-blackbox/

Also confirms ONE is becoming 10 Boss and ELEVEN as 10 Peach

4 Likes

This thread is back open, I guess

1 Like

Boss… if this is going to be a male skewed channel, wait for the complaints
Peach…female because it’s a reference to a nice bottom? Men have nice bottoms too!

Bring back TenSD2, I say

12 Likes