Netflix

Source?

Don’t you hate it when your predictions are dead set wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Even if you are adamant that TV shows going ‘woke’ will impact the success in Australia, it certainly does not apply to Netflix or any major streamer. Almost every successful show intended for a predominately teen audience would be ‘woke’ according to your definition.

9 Likes

The large number of show depending on their overall intent and positioning are “woke” as you would define it.

Woke isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Being alert to social justice and the plight of those on the margins isn’t an inherently evil thing. It’s atrocious how the word has been weaponsied.

2 Likes

And that’s a bad thing how?

Does Eurovision count?

1 Like

Has anyone been watching The Mole on Netflix?

The change also includes increasing the Video quality up to 720p/HD for both Basic with Ads and Basic plans, which has previously been 480p/SD for the latter.

5 Likes
1 Like

Netflix has reversed a two-quarter subscriber drop, lifting from 220.67 million global subscribers to 223.09 million.
“After a challenging first half, we believe we’re on a path to reaccelerate growth,” the company said in its quarterly letter to shareholders.

Netflix also confirmed it has no plans to stop dropping all episodes of a TV show at once for binge-friendly viewing.

1 Like

4 Likes

Do I need to have seen the original Heartbreak High to watch the new one … I’m guessing not?

I’m happy for 720p on my 32 inch Samsung TV from 2016 for $10.99

I wonder why Disney is going down the more expensive route (at least it seems that way in the US ) for their ad tier.

No

2 Likes
1 Like

The Witcher renewed, Henry Cavill out and Liam Hemsworth in as Geralt of Rivia

and it could also be the last season, people i have talked are not happy about liam hemsworth

https://tbivision.com/2022/11/03/exclusive-netflix-to-bolster-chinese-language-team-as-originals-slate-expands/