Netflix

Yep it’s a reason to cancel your subscription. To be honest netflix has completely lost me. I wouldn’t subscribe. I only have it because others in my family share their login.

1 Like

Thank god I cancelled Netflix a long time ago, there was hardly anything on there for me to watch. Sticking with Now and Disney+.

This is just a low blow, I reckon maymore subscribers will eventually turn away.

Netflix is opening a pop-up barbershop in the inner Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy this weekend to promote movie The Gray Man.

Wow this looks good can’t wait for it to come out in September.

I can already see the whiteboard in the writers room of all the quotas they had to tick off.

Heartbreak High was always a show about diversity. They had characters like this all the way back to the 90s. If you want a show which portrays Australia as a place that lacks diversity then watch Neighbours from the 80s or 90s or 00s.

8 Likes

Stranger Things season 4’s viewership total of 1.352 billion hours compares with Squid Game’s all-time viewing record of 1.65 billion hours in the first 28 days.

1 Like

Just watch Home and Away instead.

6 Likes

Highly recommend the new documentary “Trainwreck: Woodstock '99”. If you don’t remember it when it happened your jaw will drop on the floor at not only how corporate greed is so detached from reality but also at how base level humanity can sink when left unchecked.

I definitely agree - it was a great watch.

Heartbreak High trailer for 14 September release.

Netflix has renewed The Umbrella Academy for a fourth and final season.

Netflix’s loose adaptation of Resident Evil has been axed after just one season.

1 Like

It will premiere on Netflix on September 22, to be accompanied by an impact campaign by The Unquiet Collective in partnership with Transcend Australia.

2 Likes