Netflix

Note the episode is only not available in Saudi Arabia, it can still be viewed in other parts of the world.

11 January (US time)

‘Latest Internet craze’ :roll_eyes:

11 January US

18 January

1 Like

I will be MIA on January 11.

My friend and I started watching The Good Place last week and I think it is really well made, with some good laughs. Just started season 3 today.

2 Likes

Best comedy in a while in my opinion, it also perfectly suits the binge watch model as each episode seamlessly flows into the other.
I haven’t started Season 3 yet, been waiting for it to finish but with only 3 episodes left I should perhaps start now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This.

I don’t enjoy much reality but if our local reality shows starts to appear on top of worldwide platforms then it’s a sign that this show has potential. Instant Hotel was a pretty good show so hopefully more exposure is coming the show’s way.

2 Likes

Likewise. I missed The letdown when it originally aired on ABC but watched on Netflix and absolutely loved it, so will definitely watch season 2 when it hits iview/abc

1 Like

Feb 14.

Stars Connie Britton (is this why she left 9-11 ? ) and Eric Bana, not normally my sort of show but this looks interesting

Dirty John, starring Eric Bana and Connie Britton, is an eight-part true crime anthology series based on the Los Angeles Times podcast of the same name. This sexy, provocative and harrowing real-life thriller follows the true events of an online dating relationship turned dangerous that rocked headlines and shocked the world.

1 Like
1 Like

A long, slow death for Kimmy Schmidt. I doubt the majority of its first and second season fans even remember that it exists.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Netflix has renewed The Kominsky Method for a second season.

Gone global

Just checked the imdb score and it is 2.3 lol.

Time to vote it up! :joy:

Yeet.

And here we thought Netflix actually had quality content…

If Single Wives turns up on Netflix I’m canceling my membership in disgust. Well I would if I had one and wasn’t bludging a login.

4 Likes

You’ve just fallen for all the hype. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: