Neighbours

I know both shows are from FremantleMedia but they surely have separate production crews don’t they? Last night’s credits even included “thanks to Family Feud crew”.

Well doesn’t that answer your question then? They used some of the Family Feud crew to help them produce those segments. It still has to be recorded like a regular Neighbours episode.

1 Like

Scott Tweedie (The Loop) is making his acting debut on Neighbours soon.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-loop-host-scott-tweedie-makes-neighbours-debut-as-jodi-anastas-ex/news-story/367188f2c5b10726f0204bcc5053c694

THIS WEEK ON PRANK PATROL…

1 Like

How long ago was that. The hairstyle looks so dated. :laughing:

Most likely from 2009 when Prank Patrol (and the channel it aired on) first launched, although it does look very circa Early-Mid 2000s! :wink:

According to today’s Sunday Herald Sun, Rob Mills is joining Neighbours and will start filming this week.

simone will be back next year throwing a spanner in the works

Any details on whether he is a guest or set to be a regular? Was this online or did you see it in the hard copy newspaper?

its on Daily Mail

Fifi Box has been an ordinary edition

Rob Mills eh? :open_mouth:

Neighbours lost track from 2009 (oh gee, coincidently enough, when ratings started declining big…)

Hard copy. It did not appear on websites of either Herald Sun and Daily Telegraph.

Thanks. That Daily Mail article above has a fair bit of info.

For the first time ever, Neighbours fans can also get their dose of Ramsay Street drama and action over the show’s summer break thanks to a special series of 10 webisodes starting on Monday 5 December.

Just saw a promo for 2017. It was all about Dee’s return. Featured Alan Walkers song Faded and was a pretty well made promo for Neighbours.

Screen caps

1 Like

Agree, was a great promo.

I just hate the use of what I presume to be the overused Gotham font with a 3D effect to it in a different colour.