Neighbours

Until they bring back Stingray from the dead, I won’t be back.

2 Likes

4pm would be much better

Watch the Neighbours vs Time Travel webisodes from tomorrow. Stingray lives in the alternative timeline.

2 Likes

What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Izzy’s return was also covered by The Daily Telegraph with more details and quotes, although they’ve since put it behind a paywall for some reason.

Natalie Bassingthwaighte moves back into Neighbours: ‘I always get asked when I’m returning’
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/natalie-bassingthwaighte-moves-back-into-neighbours-i-always-get-asked-when-im-returning/news-story/b5aff519b8650309acbdb969ef843d7f

1 Like

it worked for me into a Google search

1 Like

That usually works for me too but not sure why it’s not this time.

Sometimes the articles aren’t cached.

You can try through a incognito tab to try see if that works.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. That worked.

How could any of us forget this banger of a theme song???

4 Likes

I watched it when they repeated on Sunday morning just before Insiders.

Just found the opening credits and there were actually quite a few Neighbours connections there.
Thomas Blackburne had been on Neighbours as Boyd Hoyland’s friend Daniel Clohesy
Cleopatra Coleman played Elle’s friend Glenn Forrest who broke up Boyd and Janae
Ryan Corr once played a teenage Charlie Hoyland in a dream sequence
Angus McLaren played a teenage Jamie Clarke for a guest stint
Eloise Mignon became a regular as Bridget Parker
Orpheus Pledger was also in Neighbours as Noah Parkin

1 Like

Interesting to note that at the time the ABC was repeating Silversun (around 2009), not only was Bridget the dominant character on the show (getting pregnant as a teen by Declan, and then dying in the most drawn-out [and arguably the worst] death sequence in the show’s history, but Angus McLaren was also becoming known for his role on Packed To The Rafters.

1 Like

The first Neighbours vs Time Travel is up. It contains a lot of Easter Eggs for long time fans. Adam Hunter is back as Rob Robinson.

Ben Nicholas is back as Stingray Timmins. Ian Rawlings is back as Phil Martin.

What is the idea behind these videos?

Stingray looks hot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A special treat for Halloween. A few years back they did Zombies vs Neighbours where a few of the dead characters came back as zombies. Now they’ve done an alternative future after Paul went back to 1985 and gave his younger self some advice.

1 Like

Ian Rawlings is looking er… large!!

Herald Sun’s print edition reports today that comedian Ash Williams has joined Neighbours in an extended guest role as a gay exotic male dancer. His first scene will be on next Tuesday night.

1 Like

Joel Creasey has also filmed a guest spot.

Duh! Completely forgot it was Halloween. Thanks.