Neighbours

I haven’t watched Neighbours since the 35th anniversary special so I tuned in tonight just for the finale. It was brilliantly produced and written.

The cameos by past characters in the videos were great although the editing could have been better.

2 Likes

One of the best finale of a show I have seen. It certainly the perfect blend. I started singing the song at the end and every one in the household started.

Vale Neighbours

6 Likes

Were you as judgy when Teresa married Paul Robinson? The actors are 48 and 64.

8 Likes

The Age’s recap.

2 Likes

Drunk Clive was hilarious, especially with him swinging around the lamp cord. And of course typical Harold hosing them down! Brilliant.

4 Likes

I love it with Des next to him as it is a homage to the Original opening credits

2 Likes

Tribute from Home and Away.

15 Likes

Do we think Kylie wasn’t allowed to use her real voice do to contract issues?

1 Like

Good to see Seven pay a well-deserved tribute.

7 Likes

A huge thank you to everyone who worked on Neighbours, be they cast or crew.
Something like this will never come our way again.

:clap: :clapper:

1 Like

She did say “home sweet home” when they arrived but the “Harold” seemed budded.

Still don’t understand Scott and Charlene’s part?

She said 5 words all up. :laughing:

You forgot Jane.

Did Kylie Minogue not talk during her appearance? (From the UK here). I’m reading this thread but I’ll watch tomorrow on Channel 5

2 Likes

I heard it too :slight_smile:

Spare a thought for the current cast and crew of Neighbours who are now unemployed. Hope they will be find a job in the next TV or film production somewhere in Australia.

7 Likes

Federation Square when Charlene and Scott arrive.

5 Likes

Nice!

Its not nice, its noice!
Oops, sorry wrong show.

But I’m sure even the foxy ladies from Fountaingate would have been watching and appreciated the finale as much as we did.

Well done Neighbours on a wonderful 37 years.

3 Likes

EDIT 30/7: Rebekah Elmaloglou (Terese) said on The Project on Friday that she hosted her fellow cast for a viewing party.

11 Likes