Neighbours

What an awesome end. And a cute end screen after the credits.

Congrats Jason you have done so well.

5 Likes

Holly shit…. I’m in :sob:

5 Likes

Holy shit that was good :sweat:

4 Likes

What a wonderful, classy way of wrapping it all up. Congratulations to all involved!

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

:clap:

:clapper:

8 Likes

That was simply brilliant. What a great and fitting finale. Such an Australian institution. It was the show that made me love aussie tv.

Sad day in Australian tv history.

12 Likes

Classy all the way to the end.

I’m expecting bumper ratings tomorrow.

3 Likes

A wonderful finale.
Not all shows get the chance to wrap things up like this… well done Neighbours.

5 Likes

That was really well done.

4 Likes

Susan’s vision of current and past characters was really clever.

12 Likes

12 Likes

As a long time fan of the show, that was so emotional. At the same time, such a wonderful final. Made nicely, and touching tribute to past and current characters.

Farewell, Neighbours :frowning:

10 Likes

I don’t know a lot of the characters from the last 25 years but it was special that they were able to bring back Kylie, Jason and Guy even if the editing was a little clunky.

Credit to Guy Pearce for being involved in that extended storyline reuniting him with Jane. It felt pitch perfect and took me back to my teenage years.

Giving Jackie Woodburn that final monologue was a masterstroke and fitting even if I thought the ending with most of the neighbours remaining on the street was a little corny.

14 Likes

Did I head a “Harold” from Kylie or was that dubbed?

4 Likes

That was a great cameo. It was only possible because they both live in London now.

3 Likes

Now that’s how you end 37 years worth of history!

Wasn’t prepared for that. It felt very Neighbours-esque. Well done to Jason and the crew :tada::clap:

5 Likes

:clap:

Sad day in Aussie TV today with Neighbours going. I never really got into it but my mum did. I was half expecting to see the ending be just a joke, but that unfortunately didn’t happen.

Farewell Neighbours.

6 Likes

Excellent tribute to the long-running soap opera. After 8903 episodes, the curtain came down and it was time to bid farewell. It was a very emotional day for Neighbours fans. They have made a great tribute to the past, current and deceased actors. I liked how the way they used original Barry Crocker’s song at the end of the finale episode.

2 Likes

I held it together until they showed the characters who had passed away then I became a blubbering mess. Loved it so much, and so much respect for everyone. Some faces at the wedding reception from many, many years ago. Not speaking roles, but so nice to see them anyway.

3 Likes