Neighbours

Just saw Jackie and Alan tear up on The Project, my god I nearly bawled like a baby. Can’t believe it’s almost over.

Nicely produced tribute from The Project tonight with Rove.

4 Likes

It should be clarified that Danny Ramsay or the actor who played him, does not have a criminal record and did not approach the executive producer with a view to joining the regular cast. He was annoyed that they did not bother to respond and they pinched his storyline idea for a Ramsay comeback. He authored the same idea that had played out with Shane Ramsay buying LASSITERS OFF Paul Robinson two years ago and has a right to be peeved

Oh well. The show is ending I’m sure he will get over it

Sure too much misunderstanding here

Clive in the Ape suit is a throwback to the 80s I thinks

2 Likes

Me thinks the ‘actor’ is amongst us lol

Would have been nice if they played the original theme song / opening in full.

5 Likes

The Masked Singer watermark was annoying me.

1 Like

11 Likes

When you compare it with the end of of opening title shots that 2006 animated one looks even worse

Hopefully the theme and credits play out in full at the end. That would be nice

2 Likes

Incorrect he never wanted to join as a regular in fact he had a right to be disappointed as they stole his storyline idea for a Ramsay comeback. Then they didn’t bother responding to an approach to help In final weeks.

Danny Ramsay or the actor doesn’t have a criminal record. Get the facts straight

:eyes:
:popcorn:

4 Likes

The father daughter storyline is a nice nod to Guy Pearce’s relationship with his real life sister who has an intellectual disability.

8 Likes

Might be just easier to group quote if we are going to go back to old posts rather than spamming the board. I think you have made your point quite clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not being an avid recent viewer (outside of this week) how far fetched was that? The young girl being his daughter?

Apart from the fact that soaps are notoriously far fetched by nature, why is it so hard to believe Sam is Mike’s daughter.

2 Likes

Not streaming on 10 Play?

1 Like

I don’t know. That’s why I asked the question.