Neighbours

At least the last few months. I’ll have a look and come back.

There is a lot of old episodes on the YouTube channel as well. HD 2007 eps and mid 2010’s as well…

EDIT: eps on there are from 3rd jan onward (season 39 and season 40)

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that Neighbours is starting at 7.30pm tonight, and not at 6.30pm. And is on both Channel 10 and 10 Peach.

Only 2 hours to go until the last ever episode of Neighbours begins :frowning:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about Streaming Live on 10play

In glorious SD quality on tenplay.

It’s been in SD on Peach for years. No one’s ganna care now.

1 Like

10 HD too, a Pity 10 Peach’s not in HD.

I’m actually feeling quite sad. It’s been a part of my life for such a long time.

4 Likes

Yep… same. The show has always been there my whole life.

3 Likes

The live stream on 10 play isn’t HD on any channel,

Yeah thank you mate. Great smart arse comment there. Honestly.

I was more saying why would you stream when you can watch it in HD on 10. Well aware Peach is SD thanks.

1 Like

I wasn’t being a smart arse. I was just saying people have watched in it SD for years now I don’t think they’ll be bothered now it’s the finale. But because of the time change and main channel promotion then I do agree more will watch on 10 tonight.

I never watch Neighbours normally, but will tune in tonight for the end of an era in Australian drama.

Will be interested to see the ratings tomorrow and how they compare to recent episodes. There should be quite a jump, I’d imagine.

Even The Age doing a live blog.

1 Like

Given its airing on 10 tonight it should do.

1 Like

Fantastic :+1:

“In the final scene there are … 60 cast members”

6 Likes

My combined ratings prediction (10 main channel + 10 Peach) is 550k.

3 Likes

Sounds like a curtain call, a la the Number 96 finale.

Fox’s Fifi, Fev and Nick broadcast from the Neighbours set at Nunawading this morning.

The finale was among the headlines on ABC News Victoria this evening. Tamara Oudyn crossed to Annie Kearney at Federation Square, where about 100 people were braving the cold to watch the final three episodes on the big screen.
The ABC also reports that National Film and Sound Archive in Canberra has archived the first 6500 pre-digital episodes of Neighbours.

5 Likes

This is fantastic news!

3 Likes

That’s great. Hopefully, this means they can be released in some form in the future would love to see 2003-2004 again.