Neighbours

They don’t make the top spots on the reports I looked at, except for Peppa Pig which is in the Top 5 and Top 10 on a regular basis.

So those shows have big audiences on television but not so much on catch up but Neighbours does, so that’s something, I suppose.

2 Likes

British actor Ryan Thomas is joining Neighbours, playing Rafael Humphreys, a loner with dark secrets. He will appear on the soap early next year. Thomas is well known in UK for playing Jason Crimshaw on Coronation Street from 2000 to 2016.

This is probably tied in with the scenes they’ve just shot in London.

I believe Sheree Murphy is also back filming while they’re in London, reprising her role as Dakota Davies.

The next big event on Neighbours

Erinsborough wins “Australia’s Most Liveable City” competition and there’s a Masquerade Ball

1 Like

I thought it was a one cul-de-sac suburb?

2 Likes

Just because people in Ramsay Street only date others in their own street, doesn’t mean there aren’t actually any other streets. That’s where all the guest villains of the week live. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Eden Hills and West Waratah will be livid…

1 Like

The Lassiters Complex isn’t actually in Ramsay St either is it?

obviously not…how could it be…hahahaah

It’s supposed to be a 15 minute walk away.

I always thought it was across the little draw bridge in Nunawading :wink:

And don’t even get started on Anson’s Corner!

Or Elliott Park. :wink:

1 Like

There are also some upcoming scenes filmed in Paris featuring Matt Wilson (Aaron Brennan). There’s a glimpse of one scene in the promo at 0:37.

Google tells me 6 November is Emma Stone’s birthday. Is that a national holiday in Neighbours ville?

It’s the day after Guy Fawkes Day in the UK which might be why they have included fireworks in the episode.

hit105 Brisbane co-host Abby Coleman has filmed a guest cameo on the show, set to go to air on Tuesday. She plays herself as a celebrity usage as Edinborough is entered into a ''most liveable suburb" competition.

IMG_1754

1 Like

Guest role in upcoming The Ex-PM playing the part of Cardinal George Bell. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes