Neighbours

:eyes:
:popcorn:

4 Likes

The father daughter storyline is a nice nod to Guy Pearce’s relationship with his real life sister who has an intellectual disability.

8 Likes

Might be just easier to group quote if we are going to go back to old posts rather than spamming the board. I think you have made your point quite clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not being an avid recent viewer (outside of this week) how far fetched was that? The young girl being his daughter?

Apart from the fact that soaps are notoriously far fetched by nature, why is it so hard to believe Sam is Mike’s daughter.

2 Likes

Not streaming on 10 Play?

1 Like

I don’t know. That’s why I asked the question.

The Mrs Mangel flashbacks are gold!! What a great character she was.

5 Likes

Notice who Therese was posting the documents to :wink:

10 Likes

That’s a nice little nod.

But why couldn’t she be though? I think it’s a nice way to tie him in again?

1 Like

I’ve yet to see any of Craig Mclachlans character.

I’m not saying she couldn’t be.

I’m purely asking how far fetched the storyline is. As in, had the show not be ending, I doubt it would have been the case. They’ve hurried a lot of things along, and pushed boundaries very far for this finale.

This whole week has had :eyes: moments, and I wondered how far they’d gone with this one.

It’s probably because you won’t. He’s been pretty vocal this week about not being asked back.

1 Like

This is great. Loving it.

4 Likes

The flashbacks are much better integrated tonight!

4 Likes

Holly and Natalie!!!

2 Likes

Thought that was a clever little clip. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why is Toadie marrying an old lady? Or are they the same age but Toadie never looks over 30?

Also how many weddings is this for him now? They never end well…