National Nine News Late 2000-2003

The package launched just before the Sydney Olympics and lasted until just after Ian Ross left TCN-9. Also the second last package with the globe branding.

I have a life…

Not at this moment…and I suppose you’re waiting for me to upload something so then you re-upload them afterwards?

14 Likes

Nothing rustles my jimmies more than some kid reuploading your videos for absolutely no reason other than to have a copy. Even worse when they point a fucking camera at their computer screen to record them. :angry:

13 Likes

If that’s you on YouTube nicking others’ videos and uploading them in parts … it’s time to stop.

4 Likes

National Nine News Sydney - Wednesday 14/8/2002 with the late Brian Henderson, Ken Sutcliffe and Georgie Gardner

11 Likes

National Nine Early News with Mark Burrows - Tuesday 2/7/2002

9 Likes

The golden era of National Nine News

2 Likes

Channel Nine Adelaide
Thrusday 4 December 2003

Weather Update With Keith Martyn

Who’s Who Of News Promo

4 Likes

National Nine News Queensland 19/12/2001

Newsbreaks:

Bulletin:

6 Likes

Came across a video earlier of a National Nine News Melbourne update featuring a Tracey Curro endboard (unsure of whom on YouTube captured it, but all credit to them for the video).

Here is the rare endboard:

2 Likes

Channel Nine Melbourne
Saturday 22 June 2002

Newsbreak With Jo Hall

Sports Update With Leith Mulligan

6 Likes

National Nine Early News with Mark Ferguson and Tim Gilbert - Tuesday 12/8/2003

7 Likes

News Tickers became a thing in 2003. Seven opted to use it for all national bulletin.

2 Likes
8 Likes

From the same Youtube channel as these promos: A Nine News promo at least a week ahead of the late Brian Hendeson’s retirement, November 2002:

8 Likes

Channel Nine Melbourne
Saturday 17 November 2001

Newsbreak With Jo Hall

6 Likes

National Nine News Sydney with Sharyn Ghidella - 25/12/2001

10 Likes

From memory, wasn’t Anna Coren working as an over night reporter filing stories for the early news and Today?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Channel Nine Melbourne
Sunday 3 March 2002

‘Who’s Who Of News’ Promo

Update With Jo Hall

2 Likes