National Nine News Late 2000-2003

@moderators Might be worth changing the name of this thread since it clearly isn’t dedicated to the Late bulletin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT ignore

It’s from late 2000-2003, not Nine’s Late News or as it was known at the time ‘Nightline’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh my bad. Brain fart :joy:

Haha it’s that time of year :sweat_smile:

National Nine Early News - Thursday 11/9/2003

4 Likes

National Nine Morning News with Kim Watkins - Thursday 24/4/2003

9 Likes

National Nine News Adelaide - Saturday 11/11/2000 with Georgina McGuinness, Ken Cunningham and Xaiver Minniecon

Opener:

Set Shots/Story Intros:

PTCs:

Sport Stats:

Upcoming Story Break bumpers:

Weather:

Closer:

6 Likes

That “Mercantile Mutual Cup” Full Screen Graphic might’ve came from GTV?

3 Likes

National Nine News Queensland - Wednesday 19/12/2001 with Mike London, Jillian Whiting, Walley Lewis and Natalie Gruzlewski

News Presentation

Updates

Promo

6 Likes

Even from the small glimpses of the Brisbane skyline in those caps, its evident how much Brisbane’s grown since.

Where are you Zampakid, are you doing any more National Nine News Late 2000-2003?

1 Like

This was packahe was August 2000 to January 2004.

1 Like

The package launched just before the Sydney Olympics and lasted until just after Ian Ross left TCN-9. Also the second last package with the globe branding.

I have a life…

Not at this moment…and I suppose you’re waiting for me to upload something so then you re-upload them afterwards?

14 Likes

Nothing rustles my jimmies more than some kid reuploading your videos for absolutely no reason other than to have a copy. Even worse when they point a fucking camera at their computer screen to record them. :angry:

13 Likes

If that’s you on YouTube nicking others’ videos and uploading them in parts … it’s time to stop.

4 Likes

National Nine News Sydney - Wednesday 14/8/2002 with the late Brian Henderson, Ken Sutcliffe and Georgie Gardner

11 Likes

National Nine Early News with Mark Burrows - Tuesday 2/7/2002

9 Likes

The golden era of National Nine News

2 Likes

Channel Nine Adelaide
Thrusday 4 December 2003

Weather Update With Keith Martyn

Who’s Who Of News Promo

4 Likes