My Kitchen Rules

Yes:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/my-kitchen-rules-winner-alex-clark-spills-behind-the-scenes-secrets/news-story/cbf4feb3f2e01b9226e5a4f0843f6478

The finale was filmed approximately six months ago and as Alex explained to news.com.au this morning, they filmed two versions of the winners’ announcement, one announcing Kim and Suong as the winners and one announcing Alex and Emily as the victors.

Get a better state then…

Honestly, what is with WA and a constant whingeing victim complex.

4 Likes

How did the producers convince Kim and Suong’s kids there were to be two endings? I feel sorry for them having to show their feelings twice.

3 Likes

The succession can’t come soon enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not quite… They have now moved to NSW, so we’ll claim this one thank you very much.

Anything for a bit of one-up manship over those pesky Canetoads :grin:

1 Like

God knows you guys need a victory.

5 Likes

Viewers can log onto 7plus through a VPN and show their parochial support for another state

Here are my suggestions for next season

• two groups of eight teams to be retained, but the 16 teams should include at least one team from each state and territory to make it a truly national competition. There should also be teams from regional areas.
  • Elimination house is a great concept and should be retained, to show teams it is a privilege to be one of six teams to cook at Kitchen HQ
  • guest team scores to be revealed on air and not online. This season, individual guest team scores were only revealed as clips after the last instant restaurant of each group, and not at all at the end of ultimate instant restaurant. This scoring secrecy must stop
  • Once the top six teams have been decided, the finals system similar to the one suggested by Jeffminster here should apply
  • teams should be chosen on their cooking ability rather than personality. Also the producers must drop their ban on teams speaking on their way to and from each instant restaurant and outdoor challenge (I think the ban was imposed so that teams had something to discuss at the table, to create tension), and must also reconsider the amount of alcohol to be served at each instant restaurant
1 Like

Definitely! They must serve more. We didnt see the russians attempt murder. I am sure a few more vodka shots would have assisted this.

3 Likes

But what if they can’t find any decent teams from some states or territories? We don’t need affirmative action on MKR.

Kim Tran (one half of Kim and Suong which finished second last night) will open her new Vietnamese restaurant in Williamstown, Melbourne in June.

2 Likes

Chloe and Kelly should have won. WA was robbed there.

1 Like

Normal personality types need not apply :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Sully and Nocky pls

4 Likes

Hadil and Emma had made up their differences, but Hadil has lost contact with Sonya.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/gossip-queen-mkr-contestants-faiza-and-byron-kiss-and-make-up/news-story/75ff10d6bcd1ffffe10f04f614e3e707

What?

Sorry I meant Hadil lost contact with Sonya. The interview was made last week coinciding with the opening of Kim’s new Vietnamese restaurant Ms Kim in Williamstown in Melbourne’s west, last Saturday (July 7).

Filming for Season 10 will commence in the next few days according to Pete

Which means the silly thing that is wearing summer clothes in mid winter for instant restaurants will return. I hope the teams will have somewhere to keep warm.

Because that really matters to the concept of the show. :roll_eyes: :Do you know how hot it is under the lights of a television production?

3 Likes