My Kitchen Rules

I have seen enough of the new 2018 series that I want be watching it

1 Like

A team of two women has been kicked off midway through the shooting of the latest series after an altercation with a team of two males. The story is in the News Corp Sunday papers.

My Kitchen Rules: All-girls team kicked off the show after ā€˜heated off-camera altercationā€™ with male team

AN all-girl team has been kicked off the set of hit reality TV show My Kitchen Rules after a simmering feud with two male contestants boiled over into a heated off-camera scuffle.

Production on the show was temporarily shut down while Channel Seven investigated the altercation in which sources said the contestants ā€œcrossed a lineā€.

It is understood the two teams became embroiled in an off-camera scuffle at a hotel in Launceston after a day of filming last month.

1 Like

Must be a Launceston thing, last time I stayed there we had a massive fight and police called in the hallway directly outside our door.

interesting that they have actually booted a team.

1 Like

If they were still filming in Launceston last month, it must be the group challenge stage since the article said the incident occurred four weeks into the season.
Kicking off a team because of a fight is very serious. I wonder how Pete and Manu would have addressed that.
The article said the all-female team was from NSW - could be a reference to the Russian team.

1 Like

How is this going to be handled in terms of eliminations etc. Would there not be an elimination in this round of the group challenges where this all female team gets booted off? I wonder how this will be addressed on the show when this part goes to airā€¦

Canā€™t you guys wait until the show actually airs rather than have it spoiled with spoilers?

3 Likes

But MediaSpy tho? :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

New promo featuring the truffle farming couple Anna and Henry from Tasmania.

1 Like

Whatever happened must have been bad for a team to get booted. Publicity in the papers about a fight between teams would have been ratings gold if both teams had remained.

1 Like

I suggest it still will be and they will ramp it up when it hits our screens.

New promo aired tonight, featuring army couple Matt and Aly from Queensland.

1 Like

Saw it during Carols in the Domain.

Filming for the new season finished yesterday

Does that mean even the grand finale with the infamous two endings has just been filmed already too?

I just thought it was a bit early for this. I thought the grand final was typically filmed towards the end of January in the actual year it will air so there is slightly less time between the filming and airing of the final.

They canā€™t have hosts, contestants and crew on hold to do that. Also, Pete and Manu are flat out these days with the New Zealand version too.

As if Sevenā€™s advertising campaign for MKR wasnā€™t cringeworthy enough already, they are now using the tagline ā€œYouā€™ll hear the chime on Jan 29ā€ in some of their promos :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a corny tag line every year. I expect nothing less. :laughing:

Could have been ā€œPrepare to dine on January 29ā€

2 Likes