My Kitchen Rules

Yeah with all of her ugly tatts you couldn’t tell they were a couple of trashy bogans. :roll_eyes:

Because only bogans take drugs. :roll_eyes: Sydney, inner city and eastern suburbs have the most cocaine drug busts.

The top six locations for cocaine trafficking/dealing offences between 2011 and March 2017 were Sydney (119), Surry Hills (94), Darlinghurst (68), Potts Point (60) and Bondi Beach and Bondi Junction (both 45).
Source:The Daily Telegraph

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/wentworth-courier/sydney-crime-maps-show-suburbs-where-offenders-live-including-drug-dealers-and-drug-users/news-story/b0bc3252d97dd45a9667932ee15a23c5

You’re confusing being a bogan with having money. :roll_eyes:

No, you made the connection between bogans, tattoos and drugs.

Yup. Precisely. You assumed that because of where someone lives, they are not a bogan.

These two seemed like ultimate trash from the moment I first saw them on TV! (But they live in Sydney…oooh! :joy:)

I did nothing of the sort. You just like to generalise.

KESHET CONFIRMS COMMISSION OF MY KITCHEN RULES ISRAEL

Seven Studios – the rapidly expanding international production and distribution company and a key part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s leading integrated media and content creation companies - today announced its next move in its long-term strategy in the development and creation of market-leading content in international markets.

Building on the increasing international recognition of Seven’s created and produced My Kitchen Rules, the company today confirmed that My Kitchen Rules has been commissioned in Israel. My Kitchen Rules will be produced by July August Productions for Keshet.

Now in production on Season 9 and scheduled to broadcast on Seven in 2018, My Kitchen Rules has also been produced locally in Canada, Lithuania, Serbia, UK, New Zealand, USA, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and most recently in South Africa. Distributed by Endemol Shine, My Kitchen Rules Australia has been sold across more than 160 countries worldwide.

Ilanit Siman Tov-Hirsch, Head of Programs and Acquisition Keshet, said: “We are excited to have My Kitchen Rules on Keshet. We see My Kitchen Rules as a key format towards the launching of channel Keshet 12 in Israel this coming November and have no doubt July August is the perfect partner for
the job.”

2 Likes

How is this appealing to people in other countries? I only put up with it because TV in Australia has become 3 networks showing 2 hours of drawn out, bogan, tentpole reality every day of the week.

2 Likes

That their viewers have the same lame, lowball TV tastes as Australians?

2 Likes

Globalisation is making everyone the same.

TVNZ has announced Pete and Manu will return as hosts of the New Zealand show on TV2 next year. The new series will again be produced by Seven.

There’s a rumour that My Kitchen Rules may have a spin-off next year.

Where there’s smoke, there’s (usually) fire.

You would think that after a slow year for MKR that they would maybe rely less on the MKR franchise and find new formats. This spin-off rumour is the complete opposite of what I was expecting.

What’s everyone’s theory as to what this spin-off could be?

I am going to make a crazy call and that it is not going to be an MKR spin-off but rather a that the series referred to in that article is going to be MKR originator: My Restaurant Rules

1 Like

That is one way of killing the format for good.

As someone who doesn’t care much for MKR (that may be putting it lightly), I am hoping that this does kill the franchise.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one.

Personally, I’ve never quite understood the Australian public’s fascination of programs like MKR.

2 Likes

My Picnic Rules.

7 Likes

With the success of Little Big Shots, it’s probably something to do with cute annoying brats kids. MKR Junior or perhaps My Cooking Makes People LOL.

Anyway good luck with this Seven - you’re going to need it. Have they run out of ideas after this year’s bunch of mediocre offerings. Seems like it.

8 Likes

Premiere date already announced for next year :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Monday 29 January 2018

2 Likes

As revealed on Seven’s 2018 upfronts in Melbourne this afternoon, the new season of MKR will be “supersized” with teams of Russians and Asian refugees. Teams will visit the homes of Pete and Manu.
Here is the Russian team:

1 Like