My Kitchen Rules

Are you guessing?

It is only a guess/suggestion

1 Like

Could be intetesting if Seven did that and then ran it up against Mastechef.

1 Like

The Sunday Herald Sun says that Gary, George and Matt all have hold-back clauses on their contract with 10, thus they won’t be available to other networks until late 2020.
The same paper also says up to six Victorian teams could take part in the next season of MKR.

Tomorrow’s The Australian front page:

Edit: The Australian is hearing rumours that there will be two series of MKR next year with the second season late in the year to be hosted by Matt Preston and Gary Mehigan. Manu Feildel and Pete Evans will possibly be team coaches in that season.

1 Like

If the report is correct, I don’t understand the logic behind getting Matt & Gary to host an ‘aging’ show which is on the decline ratings-wise (even if it’s going to have a different format).

I would think it would make much more sense for them to host a completely new show/format

1 Like

Matt Preston says he is not doing MKR.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/matt-preston-responds-to-rumour-hes-joining-my-kitchen-rules-in-2020/news-story/f6d24af171c07b3f2859aaf1702f4b5f

4 Likes

Just more Fake News from the Murdoch press.

1 Like

Which one? They’re both Murdoch reports.

3 Likes

It’s their modus operandi now. Put out a fake news story, force the subjects to comment and then print the response in an “alternative” outlet. Double click bait.

2 Likes

Has next year’s season started filming yet? It usually has by now? The reason I ask is that my friend said someone has been claiming at work that they got cast on the next season but I thought it’s usually well underway filming by now? If true sounds like the next 6 months could be filled with people I know or know of on reality shows…

Filming for next year’s season is close to finishing.

1 Like

There’s info in my article about MKR filming https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/10/15/exclusive-is-seven-putting-big-brother-up-against-mafs

1 Like

Ok so sounds like this person is talking crap then unless they only did a short stint on it.

1 Like

Wasn’t there talks of there being a second season again next year?

There were and filming for that was due to happen now but has been pushed back to Feb 2020

2 Likes

Ok that could be what this person is on then.

1 Like

MY KITCHEN RULES: THE RIVALS

Chef vs Chef, Fans vs Faves, House vs House – this is MY KITCHEN RULES: THE RIVALS. In an MKR first, five former favourite teams go head-to-head with five new teams in the fiercest competition yet. Each group of teams will be living together in separate houses and they’ve all got something to prove – especially their group mentors, Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge. Through a series of cooking challenges in House Manu or House Colin, the two chefs try to bring the best out of their teams while Pete Evans serves as the impartial judge. As the competition progresses, the rivalry heats up in and out of the kitchen, while friendships are formed and a hint of romance adds some extra spice. Ultimately, one team will be crowned MKR champion – will it be a fan or fave? You’ve never seen an MKR like this!

MY KITCHEN RULES: THE RIVALS is a Seven Studios production

1 Like

Sounds horrible. I think this is the year I call it quits on this show.

2 Likes

Does MKR have fan favourites? I thought most contestants faded into obscurity after their brief moment of fame.

1 Like