Music

1 Like
1 Like

Margaret Urlich passed away yesterday at the age of 57 from cancer. She is best known as the backing vocalist on Daryl Braithwaites 10 x Platinum smash hit “The Horses”

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, 11.5 hour surgery?
That’s pretty intense.

2 Likes

Yeah wow 11.5 hours. A very long time. Imagine being a surgeon/nurses working those hours in an operating theatre. I am sure it’s intense.

1 Like
2 Likes

Blackpink’s latest single Pink Venom debuted at No.1 on ARIA singles chart today. It’s the South Korean girl group’s first Australian No.1 single.

Very tacky, think she has well and truly misread the dialogue / memes that refer to All I Want For Christmas, seeing it as approval for her to go this far.

Judge says Spencer Elden waited too long to file suit, effectively ending his suit over the album cover.

2 Likes

She certainly is. Hold Me Closer debuted at No.1 on the ARIA singles chart on Friday.
https://twitter.com/ARIA_Official/status/1565596682720624640

1 Like

Great to see Britney releasing new music again.

While it’s good that she is releasing new music, it’s a shame it’s a remix of an old song and both vocals sound so autotuned. Not impressed by this track. I think this and the other recent Elton John/Dua Lips collab are overrated.

I like the Dua Lipa one - has grown on me over time, but the Britney one sounds particularly lazy and phoned in, imho.

Want to give that sentence another crack Shakespeare?

4 Likes

:joy: My phone has really shit autocorrect now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Is this when it all falls apart?
Oh well, nothing lasts 4ever.