Movies on TV

That means Nine is the first to air the entire Bourne movie series, having shown Jason Bourne last year.

I thought it had also been on Ten?

Saw a well made “Double Bat-Blockbusters Sundays on 7mate” promo airing (Batman and associated DC comics movie marathon).

The promos for Seven’s multi-channels seem to have more effort and look better atm LOL.

Contagion on 7 tonight. Might actually do well.

1 Like

Just saw the Contagion promo during Seven News. It described the movie as the one which predicted it all.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

The 10 channels have not put any movies on since February 23rd.
Last movie that was on any of the ten channels was “The Legend of Zorro” from 2005 on 10 peach.
Nothing ever since.

5 Likes

Totally bizarre

2 Likes

Anyone remember ten used to LOVE putting on air force one?

1 Like

No, I don’t remember that. I recall they’ve played it though. But wasn’t that actually an old Seven ‘go to’, from their old Disney days?

1 Like

Two whole months without a movie? Even on 10Peach or Bold at a graveyard timeslot of 2am?

I also find that quite bizarre.

2 Likes

What was that other movie ten loved to play alot?

1 Like

Devil Wears Prada, Con Air…

I think what’s happened is 10 Bold and 10 Peach have grown so much and become so successful, 10 don’t want to change it one bit and afford a decline (i.e.) the nightly Bondi > NCIS > 8:30pm show and Friends > Seinfeld > whatever, respectively.

Main channel is full of hits, only Fridays and Saturdays are really free. But for some reason 10 don’t give a shit about that, Nine following their lead in that regard recently too. @cmo has been vocal here.

1 Like

Those were the memories in 2018 and 2019

1 Like

That was originally a Seven staple from their Disney days.

Ironically now on Seven (picked up the Fox output after they terminated with 10), airing next weekend in fact.

1 Like

Makes sense.

I think the only possible scenarios are that 10 doesn’t have many movies or they want to repeat Ambulance instead.

Seriously? I’ll re-phrase for you:

Bondi Rescue into NCIS into SVU, CSI Miami et al.

Friends into Seinfeld into Two and A Half Men et al.

Obviously.

1 Like

Sorry if I misinterpreted your comment. I was talking about how the strategy employed by Bold/Peach (aka Bondi > NCIS > CSI etc) made sense for the network and ratings-wise.

Probably me not having the best night of commenting :sweat_smile:

Anyway back to movies…

2 Likes

No need to apologise, I think what you wrote made
Sense - Sully’s just misinterpreted it as something negative.

5 Likes