Mock Schedules

Why would they voluntarily lose half their audience at 5:00?

Half of 400,000 is 200,000. But they’ll get 400k for a national bulletin… and it wont be dismal.

They will not get 400k for a national bulletin.

Doesn’t Bold get 350-400k at 4.30?

No. Wednesdays 20th show as at 340k and Bold wasn’t in the top 20.

it’ll never be in the top 20 because of primetime. that point is moot.

5pm is not primetime, it hasn’t been for a long time.

Yes but 5pm News has been in the top 20 for a LONG time.

I know was just saying that I didn’t make 350-400k. Although occasionally we do so programs outside prime time in that top 20.

1 Like

Its slipping away… down to what, 8th, 10th?

8th or 10th?? :thinking::thinking:

In fact I just looked at the last week… 10 as t 5pm in total people didnt rise above 18th with low 400’s.

Thats what the national bulletins pull. So, put a national bulletin there and go at 5.30… or what I said ages ago, and go at 7pm.

What national bulletin gets 400,000s??

10’s was, during their summer shutdown.

As it is now, weekends get 282,000…

I disagree with sentiments regarding Antiques Walkabout. If done correctly and in a quirky manner I believe it has a place on 10. Much like Russell Coight. Plus you’d get the gerriatric viewers too which ted to make 7 look good. Nevertheless.

How about this, and 10 would have ZERO outlay other then to advertise the change over.

4:30 Bold and the Beautiful
5:00 Neighbours
5:30 Ten News First. Headline recap in 90 seconda ala CBS Evening News at 6 / The Project.
6:30 The Project / 10 This Evening

OR

5:00 Ready Steady Cook. Vibrant. Fun. Also what I think it would have going for it is that it is NOT a game show.
5:30 Ten News First. Headline recap in 90 seconda ala CBS Evening News at 6 / The Project.

OR even bolder and more radical shake up :stuck_out_tongue:

5:00 Neighbours
5:30 Ready Steady Cook. Vibrant. Fun. Also what I think it would have going for it is that it is NOT a game show.
6:00 Ten News First.
7:00 Reality Programming.

Ten should not vacate news at 5pm.

1 Like

I actually didn’t mind your antiques walkabout idea. I just wonder if it could be a weekly show rather than a nightly one.

In a realistic schedule i think this is what 10 will announce in the coming weeks:
5:00 10 News
6:00 Judge Judy
6:30 The Project

If Judge Judy manages 300-400k it will stay put. If not 10 will probably try Sale of the Century. Athough I think 10 should really consider Come Dine With Me but look at having it just 4 nights a week. On the other 3 nights they could look at Sports Tonight (although I think it’s tainted and a Sports Project would be better)

With 10 announcing Celebrity’s renewal I think it will be back in January next year. So I have had a little think of what 10 could do at the back end of this year. I do think 10 should consider swapping this schedule I am about to make with the Celebrity schedule for the beginning of the year.

SUNDAY
6:00 Sports Project
7:30 How to Stay Married x2 IF at beginning of the year Masked Singer
8:30 NCIS

WEEKNIGHTS
5:00 10 News
6:00 Blankety Blanks

MONDAY
7:30 Come Dine With Me Australia
8:30 Have You Been Paying Attention

TUESDAY
8:30 Kimmie Tonight

WEDNESDAY
8:30 Australian Drama

THURSDAY
8:30 Taboo

FRIDAY
7:30 The Living Room
8:30 Graham Norton

Over Summer they could even try Celebrity Come Dine With Me Australia and have celebrities cook for other celebrities with the winner each week. Run it for 5 weeks. Each weeks winner donates to a charity

I think 10 has enough celebrity shows. Would much rather the original format over summer which is what makes it great with ordinary people.

An alternative could be like a champions of champions version where the top 1 or 2 from each week compete over Summer. if the original run was 8 weeks, then the winners series would run for 5 weeks