Misses of 2016

How is Ten News a lead-in to 6pm?

It use to lead-in to The Simpsons for God sake :joy:

Ten News airs from 5pm to 6pm. Therefore it is a lead-in to 6pm.

10 Likes

Yes :+1:

Seems rather odd to be comparing ratings for a one hour 5-6pm news bulletin with 30 minute 5.30pm game show.

3 Likes

wut

Anyone not confused here?

3 Likes

Donā€™t get me involved in @LukeMovieManā€™s arguments. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He keeps trying to make Ten look good by bagging shows on Nine and Seven and then when heā€™s shown how badly Ten performs he stomps his feet and argues like a ten year old child. Iā€™m quite sure heā€™s not much older than that anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Not true. If theyā€™re made in Melbourne or playout is from BCM {Broadcast Centre Melbourne} (the HQ [headquarters] for Sevenā€™s national playout in Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria, Centre of Universe), they are also okay.

Does anyone know the reporter for AFL on Seven News between 2002-2009???

1 Like

So Ten fanboy and Melbourne fanboy. Got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Something I did forget about. But in Week 43 it did get 630k. Won its timeslot. I would still not consider that a miss or flop. It has been a cheap, Australian performer for Nine. I wouldnā€™t see why Nine wouldnā€™t bring it back next year. 630k would be up there in the top 10 of 8:30 shows that were on last week. I can only think of Doctor Doctor, Secret Daughter and Have You Been Paying Attention that might of beaten it in week 43. Last week against a finale was a different story. But even the best shows suffer drops against finales.

[quote=ā€œLukeMovieMan, post:61, topic:972, full:trueā€]
How is Ten News a lead-in to 6pm?[/quote]Really Luke? You do realise Ten News airs between 5-6pm (of course you should :wink:). Therefore it does lead into 6pm. :smirk:

[quote=ā€œmatlock, post:67, topic:972, full:trueā€]
Does anyone know the reporter for AFL on Seven News between 2002-2009???[/quote]Iā€™m not entirely sure (so happy to be corrected of course) but wasnā€™t it Dylan Howard? Iā€™m pretty sure he left sometime during 2009.

1 Like

Flops of 2016:

• Winners and Losers
  • Australiaā€™s Cheapest Weddings
  • Long Lost Family
  • Hyde & Seek