MediaSpy User Demographics

Fish and Chip shops, chicken or plain? :thinking:

• Chicken salt
  • Plain salt
  • Both cue that TV ad and the music :rofl:

0 voters

The first one. More flavour. Better tasting.

Favourite flavour milkshake/thickshake?

• Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Banana
  • Caramel
  • Blue Heaven
  • Lime
  • Spearmint
  • Honeycomb
  • Pineapple
  • Coffee
  • Vanilla
  • Other (I’m bound to have forgotten one)
  • Don’t drink milkshakes/thickshakes

0 voters

I can’t drink milkshakes as my tummy goes absolutely funny and I felt pissed. The last time I had a milkshake was back in early 2011 at Garden City and my tummy felt so funny. I couldn’t concentrate on walking.
And in 2014, I tried having some coffee when I was at work in an office in Southlands, Willetton (on Thursday’s) And Records Management Unit in Padbury (Friday). When I had coffee, my tummy also starts to piss myself

I choose Mocha Mudslide which is espresso coffee and chocolate.

Many years ago there was a Milk Bar attached to the Dairy Farmer’s Cooperative facility in Ultimo. It was demolished to build the ABC studios. They used to have the biggest range of Milk Shake flavours I had ever seen.

The Jaffa and Cherry Ripe flavours were the best. I think they must have had Orange and Cherry as separate flavours and mixed them with chocolate.

Can’t beat anything to do with Cocoa inside. Fruit flavours are nice but much prefer chocolate for their stronger taste.

Choc mint

Cookies and cream thickshake

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:confused: You piss yourself? Or your tummy gives you the squirts?

You could be lactose intolerant

Sounds fun, I want this feeling :crazy_face:

TUmmy gives the squirts :face_vomiting:

@ElCapitanCranky to the User Demo thread please. @ElCapitanCranky to the User Demo thread. Thank you” click

A prescription for Pantoprazole, one trade name is Somac, could help? Anyway, sounds like you need to see a doctor about that.

Yes, which lactose intolerant users would you like me to offend tonight @WAtvVideos ? You know, give them the shits, so on so forth

Yeah I’m a chocolate thickshake guy but my tummy doesn’t squirt, thanks for your concern

I only drink almond milk for breakfast. usually i wake up and use a machine to make my almond milk. I don’t put any sugar in it. I also tried soy, however I didn’t drink rice milk. I wondered if they have almond milkshakes, soy milkshakes or even rice milkshakes. That would be delicious. Perhaps if i had strawberry, or chocolate or even vanilla that would be fantastic.

I feel like a poll is required

What ever happened to malted milk shakes? Always used to an option at milk bars.

Seems like you have a lot of free time to be making your own almond milk. Maybe you could try and make your own almond milk milkshakes.