MediaSpy User Demographics

Which of these is the best performance by a superb team in the past 24-48 hours.

• The Jets 2-1 victory over Melbourne City
  • The Knights 18-12 victory over Manly
  • The Swans 86-69 victory over Geelong
  • All of these
  • None of these
  • I’m a loser (Melbourne City, Manly and/or Geelong supporter licking their wounds)

0 voters

I’m changing the definition of time to include the Storm’s 50-10 win over the Warriors on Wednesday :stuck_out_tongue:

Screw the Storm.

On that note.
Poll #21
Favourite NRL team?

• Dragons
  • Broncos
  • Rabbitohs
  • Roosters
  • Sea Eagles
  • Warriors
  • Eels
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Bulldogs
  • Panthers
  • Knights
  • Cowboys
  • Sharks
  • Titans
  • Raiders

0 voters

Poll #22
Favourite AFL team?

• Collingwood
  • Essendon
  • Richmond
  • Carlton
  • Geelong
  • Bulldogs
  • Eagles
  • North Melbourne (Kangaroos)
  • Hawthorn
  • Fremantle
  • Swans
  • Adelaide Crows
  • Port Adelaide Power
  • Demons
  • GWS (Greater Westrn. Sydney
  • St. Kilda
  • Lions
  • Gold Coast Suns

0 voters

Those polls just give everyone another reason to hate me

8 Likes

:joy:

Basically everyone here likes all AFL and NRL teams except Collingwood and Storms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We don’t hate you - we hate the teams you follow. :wink:

3 Likes

wheres the “i dont care, just whoever is winning” option?

2 Likes

Whatever I vote for. The great thing about Queensland is that the Melbourne Storm are our best team.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for State of Origin at the MCG :heart_eyes:

The thing that’s strange about that is that the Storm often send through stuff making the assumption that the amount of Storm players in the Queensland team is going to make me back Queensland in State of Origin.

Nope. Queensland is a far worse state than NSW is, doesn’t matter who is in the team, I want Queensland to lose.

So for people outside NSW/Queensland, pick a state of origin team:

• NSW
  • Queensland
0 voters
1 Like

Er by which metric? State of Origin? We win more than NSW do. As a state in general? Debatable.

Yep. I certainly dislike Queensland as a state more than NSW - so if I’m going to back a state out of the two of them, it’s going to be NSW.

Obviously Queensland are more likely to win the SOO - but I’d rather see NSW win.

1 Like

Something different . Poll #23 & #24

Favourite Gold Coast Commonwealth Games $2 coin?

• Coin A
  • Coin B
  • Coin C

0 voters

Favourite Gold Coast Commonwealth Games $1 coin?

• Coin A
  • Coin B
  • Coin C
  • Coin D

0 voters

1 Like

Where’s “I didn’t even know they had these coins” (that would be me).

7 Likes

Haha, I’m a bit of a coin collector myself so I just did a random poll.

2 Likes

What’s a coin? I rarely even use cash anymore.

2 Likes

I’m a bit the opposite.

I nearly always pay for stuff with cash.

I reckon it adds to the retail experience by getting the money out from the ATM and handing it over and getting the change.

I don’t really get that same feel when paying by card.

There’s still some outlets that will only take cash so you know you need some of it anyway, and you also know you’re not handing over 2.5% of it to banks who already have too much money and thus you’re helping local retailers too.

And not having to worry about your card being skimmed.

2 Likes

I never have much money to worry about being skimmed, I’m only allowed to spend my pocket money anyway. I got sacked from doing the family finances, while the credit card was a little high (as we were young and starting out) but the wife just needed to be in control of that side so she does most of the bills and budgeting and I just get what I’m given! It’s not a bad way though.

We came from a family where we never really had to worry about finances so I’m a bit of a spender, my wife came from a family where they were often relying on Centrelink and support so she grew up very money conscious so it’s an interesting mix. My brother and his wife however are both spenders… not a good mix at all.

We did a budgeting course through church a few years ago which was interesting, it actually made us go back to cash fully for a while to fully understand where everything was going and to work with envelopes - e.g. set aside all your envelopes and put the money in them regularly and to set aside a specific amount of pocket money.

What is your preferred method of paying for things?

• Cash
  • Debit/Savings Card
  • Credit Card
  • Bitcoin or other Altcoins

0 voters

2 Likes