Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

That sounds like the plot of a bad movie.

idk how I just saw this or no one posted but KLP ANNOUCED HER BIGGEST COLLAB YET AHHHHH :heart_eyes:

Who?

3 Likes

James Bracey’s spouse, Margot had a baby named Matilda being born last week.

Spouse?

That the wife of Channel 9 Sports presenter James Bracey.

So why not say wife? Spouse sounds like something you would’ve said 100 years ago.

3 Likes

I would’ve thought spouse was still a very common term and especially in this day and age with all the political correctness and gendered words being allegedly offensive I would have thought that spouse would be preferred over wife.

1 Like

Why is calling somebody your wife not politically correct? That’s what they are. How is spouse any more politically correct?

I guess if the marital status is unknown, many government forms still refer to spouse, with “domestic partner” being one option.

Same reason so many other words which have been ok for centuries are now offensive.

Anyway, this part from Wikipedia - so it must be correct!

Those seeking to advance gender neutrality may refer to both marriage partners as “spouses”, and many countries and societies are rewording their statute law by replacing “wife” and “husband” with “spouse”.

lol How about I go in there and edit it to whatever I feel like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

kip - singer, triple j host, dj, producer, legend.

geez it’s a media forum, thought you’d know who it woulda been

You’ve said who it is, I still have NFI who it is

1 Like

Who’s Kip?

Don’t listen to Triple J, I may live in the Inner West but I’m no f##king hipster douchebag.

1 Like

is a House DJ, hosts house party late nights on the J, vocalist on a monster of SNAILS’ track - forever

yikes okayyyy then

You may as well have been speaking Swahili to me.

Well it’s true. Some of them need to be removed from the gene pool. If they ever moved out to the country they’d be found out for the toss pots they are.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to say that we don’t know every media presenter or employee across every media outlet around the country, particularly at a radio station that is off the mainstream

2 Likes

inb4 all the radio threads get an influx of posts saying who’s presenting what lmao

1 Like