Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

Former Who Dares Wins co-host Tanya Zaetta gave birth to twins on September 5: Alby (boy) and Kenzie (girl).

Former Australian test cricket captain Steve Smith married fiancee Dani Willis at Berrima in NSW Southern Highlands today.

MasterChef judge George Calombaris married his fiancee Natalie Tricarico in Greece on the weekend. Among guests at the wedding were Shannon Bennett, Nigella Lawson, Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan, Manu Feildel, Miguel Maestre and Matt Moran.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/george-calombaris-marries-natalie-ticarico-in-greece/news-story/4e2ce63b4c38df3989e77e24ef0c20f0

1 Like

he really missed out. George coulda waited til next season was filming so he wouldn’t pay for catering, plus would get paid and have his mug everywhere. Wedding week woulda been a sight alright.

I could imagine him leaving the first dance to yell at the contestants for not getting the dessert out fast enough!

I could imagine him punching on like he did to Sydney FC fans during his wedding. :rofl:

There are a couple of photos on Instagram.

1 Like

for god’s sake have some respect.

that’s actually how he delivered the invitations. I like the sincerity.

1 Like

but only on a sunday whilst not paying penalty rates

3 Likes

You know this happens every few months, right?

4 Likes

But what if one day we run out of the oldest people? The way they’re dropping.

3 Likes

Now that would be newsworthy.