Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

And their naming him Prince Nigel.

Paul Gray, the lead singer of Wa Wa Nee and former musical director of Human Nature, has died at 54 after a battle with myeloma.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/paul-gray-lead-singer-of-1980s-popfunk-band-wa-wa-nee-has-died-of-cancer/news-story/11e4eb08497e6dbcc6b68591febad24e

:open_mouth: That’s a big of a shock. I remember seeing him recently on a show and thinking this guy is so talented and smart. It’s a shame he didn’t go further with his career.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that before his pop music career took off in the 80s he was working at GTV9 as backstage crew?

Was her husband on the US version of DWTS?

Yes, Robert Herjavec was the celebrity she was partnered with in 2015.

This so sad.

1 Like

Interesting name. His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.
Didn’t expect it to be Louis.

1 Like

Fake news being spread about the death of Avicii. I’ve seen the story posted on Facebook as fact.

Pamela Gidley, who played Teresa Banks in the Twin Peaks prequel, Fire Walk With Me, has died at 52.

Model Shanina Shaik married her boyfriend Gregory “DJ Ruckus” Andrews at the Bahamas last weekend. Shaik came second on Seven’s Make Me a Supermodel in 2008.

1 Like

Her mother was Rosemary Margan who passed away only a few months ago.

I remember Cathy from her starring role on Newlyweds in the 1990s. Gone too soon.

Hit Network presenter Ash London married her boyfriend Adrian Brine at Melbourne’s Collingwood Childrens Farm at the weekend.

Brine, for what it’s worth, is Content Director at Fox FM

Miranda Kerr’s second child.