Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

OK. Thanks. Sorry, I must have missed that post.

2 Likes

Carrie Bickmore has announced on her instagram that she is separated from her husband.

4 Likes

I don’t know why these events need announcements.

3 Likes

In her case she needs too. Better for her to put out the correct information (Take control of it) rather than the Daily Mail reporting dribs and drabs of miss information.

5 Likes

Whether you are a ‘celebrity’ or not, i suppose you do announce it at some point.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Victorian Labor MP (and former Rail, Tram and Bus Union secretary) Luba Grigorovitch married BGH Capital boss Ben Gray, son of former Tasmanian Premier Robin Gray, in a lavish ceremony on the Mornington Peninsula yesterday. They first met through the Australian American Leadership Dialogue and have been dating since 2020.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Lisa-Marie Presley was a grandmother before she passed away. Riley Keough’s husband
Ben Smith-Petersen is an Australian stunt man who she met while making Mad Max: Fury Road in Australia.

4 Likes

Absolutely devastated by this. Used to be a trainer at my gym.

2 Likes
1 Like

Fashion model Jeremy Ruehlemann has died at the age of just 27. He modelled for brands such as John Varvatos, Joseph Abboud, Superdry, Macy’s, Zara, Nick Graham and Atelier Cillian.

1 Like
3 Likes

Lloyd Morrisett, who co-founded production company Sesame Workshop and the TV show, died on Monday, aged 93.

2 Likes