Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

Darn. So little chance of it being televised for the rest of the public.

No, I believe it will still be televised, it just won’t have the same formalities that are required in state funerals.

1 Like
1 Like

While a state funeral would be fitting, I’m sure Olivia would be supportive of raising every dollar possible for cancer research and support.
Her legacy lives on.

1 Like

10 News First paid tribute tonight to long time Perth Journalist Nick Way who recently lost his battle with Motor Neurone Disease, a small package was voiced by Ali Donaldson.

2 Likes

Update:

3 Likes

Oh that’s very sad.

1 Like
1 Like

Last night’s episode of The Amazing Race Australia was dedicated to his memory.

1 Like

Would have been her 74th birthday today.

2 Likes

This was in today’s Herald Sun:

It is believed the official State memorial for Newton-John will be held in December with the Victorian Government and the national treasure’s family finalising the plans for the celebration of the Hopelessly Devoted To You star’s life as an entertainer, philanthropist and wellness campaigner.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Did the Herald-Sun just kill off Delta Goodrem?

Olivia sang a song by that name, Delta starred in the miniseries with that title.

More crap, inaccurate reporting from the Murdoch media.

4 Likes

The state funeral for Jack Charles will take place at Melbourne’s Hamer Hall on Tuesday, October 18. It will be streamed live into the state’s prisons, where Uncle Jack volunteered to support inmates. Further streaming and ticket details will be announced in the next few weeks.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Just read that Nick Way (10 News Perth journalist) had passed a way from MND. My grandfather had that, it is a horrible disease. Nick was a good journalist for 10. So sad to see him go. RIP Nick.

2 Likes
1 Like

Australian model Shanina Shaik and her partner Matthew Adesuyan welcomed their new baby boy, Zai, last week.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/australian-model-shanina-shaik-obsessed-with-her-baby-boy/news-story/fd6f72c5a98d017f78adf14db4bce485

1 Like
4 Likes