Love Island Australia

Apply now to be part of Love Island Australia 2023

Calling all #LoveIslandAU lovers! We're once again looking to hook up with some Superfans to help us make a season of sun filled, sexy mayhem. Tag a Love Island tragic below and get applying: https://t.co/6xQ5R3qVkL pic.twitter.com/ojdJS2SWDM

— Love Island Australia (@LoveIslandAU) June 21, 2023

So yet another pre-recorded season… Ruins the whole fun of the show

3 Likes

How? What’s the difference?

I find that Love Island in particular thrives off public involvement and not just a small number of ‘Super fans’ dictating everything. Besides we have way too many pre-recorded reality shows in Australia as it is, Australian networks have become way too risk averse IMO.

Filming 3 different finale endings for a show like this also comes across as very disingenuous.

Love Island Australia has always come across as a budget version of Love Island UK, pre-recording makes it even more so budget like.

1 Like

Do you think the public have a say on how the show is produced when it screens close to filming dates? I’d say it has very little impact and the producers are the ones always pulling the strings.

Coming to Peacock in the US:

Love Island Games, including Australian contestants.

Love Island Games is a new spin-off series coming soon that will bring together former Islanders from the UK, USA and Australia for a second chance at love.

2 Likes

Premier date of Love Island Games announced as 1 November on Peacock.

1 Like

I wonder whether it is being filmed in the same location as the new season of Love Island Australia as that just started production.

2024 Upfront information for 2023

Season 5 coming later this year Back in Spain

In a new era of love, returning to Mallorca, Sophie Monk will introduce new vibrant sexy singles to the villa for season five of Love Island Australia, narrated by Eoghan McDermott.

The islanders must couple up and stay together in order to secure their spot in the villa, despite the temptations when new Bombs enter, causing chaos.

This season the girls will have the power to take charge, there will be risky challenges, date nights and plenty more drama and romance that will keep eyes glued to the screen and hearts racing, before the winning couple of Love Island Australia 2023 is decided by the viewers.

1 Like

That’s a terrible photo which makes it look like there is a waterfall and stream below.

1 Like

Love Island Games was shot in Fiji earlier this year.

Tina Provis (Love Island Australia season 3 and 4), Jessica Losurdo (season 4), Mitch Hibberd (season 3 and 4) and Callum Hole (season 4) are the Aussies taking part.

It’s being filmed at the moment actually (or has been over the past month). So pretty close from filming to airing.

Interesting that they have gone for all contestants that appeared on the most recent season but I won’t complain that Callum is on there. Whilst I like both Mitch and Tina, do people need to see them reunited for a 3rd time?

Also any word if it will be available in Aus?

Actually 5 weeks of filming just wrapped up yesterday and the contestants are now back on socials posting all about it.

This actually sounds good. The promos are hinting that this season is full of drama. I generally don’t like crossovers but it’s not like Bronte’s sister was a MAFS contestant and I don’t think anyone remembers Abby from the Bachelor’s (I think she went first ep?). It’s also not the first time an international contestant has popped up on other versions.

A NEW ERA OF
LOVE ISLAND AUSTRALIA

PREMIERING MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, AT 6.00PM AEDT ON 9NOW

In a new era of love, returning to Mallorca, season five of Love Island Australia premieres on 9Now, dropping at 6.00pm AEDT every Monday to Thursday, and a premiere special on Channel 9 after The Block.

Sophie Monk will introduce a range of sexy new singles to the Villa that will shock the Islanders like never before, including Married At First Sight’s most talked about sister. The Islanders must couple up and stay together in order to secure their spot, despite the temptations when a surprising new Bomb enters, causing chaos.

Sophie Monk said: “This year be prepared to expect the unexpected – it’s not as predictable as previous years. I can usually pick who will find love and stay together, but the Islanders have surprised me every day.”

There will be a wicked new power shift where the girls will take charge, following the juicy new villain era, risky challenges, date nights, and plenty more drama and romance to keep eyes glued to the screen and hearts racing, before the winning couple of Love Island Australia 2023 is decided by the viewers.

Josh Moss and 2023 Logie Nominee Flex Mami are back with even more hot Love Island gossip and saucy interviews with season two of I’ve Got A Text With Josh and Flex, exclusive to 9Now. If you can’t get enough Love Island goodness, Josh and Flex are breaking down everything that goes on inside the Villa and getting all the juicy updates on life after Mallorca, straight from the Islanders themselves. Stay tuned, because you won’t want to miss it!

Last season Love Island Australia reached more than 4.2 million viewers, with exclusive access on 9Now.

The countdown is on. Get familiar with the hot new singles stepping foot into the the Love Island Villa for season five.

The Girls

The Boys

So the rumours were true. Bronte’s sister from MAFS is on Love Island.

Schedule for the first week of this season.

Love Island Australia

Monday 30 October 8:40 PM
Tuesday 31 October 9:15 PM
Wednesday 1 November 9:10 PM
Thursday 2 November 0:00 PM 9Go!

I’ve Got A Text With Josh and Flex

Sunday 29 October 10:45 PM 9Go!
Thursday 2 November 11:10 PM 9Go!

Josh Moss and 2023 Logie Nominee Flex Mami are back with even more hot Love Island gossip and saucy interviews with season two of I’ve Got A Text With Josh and Flex , exclusive to 9Now. If you can’t get enough Love Island goodness, Josh and Flex are breaking down everything that goes on inside the Villa and getting all the juicy updates on life after Mallorca, straight from the Islanders themselves. Stay tuned, because you won’t want to miss it!

I’ve got a Text starting the night before the show starts?

Also, is Thursdays episode a repeat of Sundays show?