Love Island Australia

This isn’t that bad a suppose

Only 1 hot guy this year.

MA15+ classification

1 Like

Why on earth is it ma?

1 Like

Who? I really like Gerard and Sam. I’m a bit meh on the other guys.

The house looks a bit cheap this year. Unless I missed it I also don’t think there has been any reference to the location. The weather hasn’t looked to great so far.

I find Maurice the hottest. I am a bit meh on all the others. Sam isn’t too bad actually, I found him hotter as the show went on. Adam is gross. And I don’t find Matt attractive at all. Gerard is good looking when he does his naked cooking but when he talks and puts clothes on I have no attraction towards him.

1 Like

It’s in Fiji (I think they’ve made a few references to the location, as well as the credits featuring a “Special Thanks (for paying the show to be produced here)” to the Fijian Government.

During last nights shoe they had a promo to apply to be on the show. Maybe means applications are still open to come in later in the series?

I think they did that last year as well.

The weather look miserable in Fiji at the moment on the show.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for a cyclone. :crossed_fingers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The US one suffered similarly.

1 Like

When was the US version filmed?

2nd week of July to first week of August - the time when it usually rains the least.

1 Like

I would have though that casting agencies would have been enough to find enough contestants.

Possibly - looks small for a ‘villa’.

I’m the most disappointed with Eoghan McDermott’s performance so far. The narrator is such a highlight of the UK show but so far we have heard very little from Eoghan and nothing particularly funny.

Yeah I thought he was funnier last year. I did like the comment about going from sexy slow motion to awkward dancing.

I have enjoyed Eoghan McDermott again, some subtle but amusing observations so far. Sophie Monk seems like a deer in headlights during her brief appearances, but I think that adds to the appeal.

This show is definitely a guilty pleasure favourite of mine.

Very low numbers last night. Big concern for Nine if they are getting bang for their buck.

3 Likes

The concern being it’s their current 8:30pm content, stripped too. 200k metro not sustainable you’d imagine every night in that slot for a couple of months?

Otherwise, probably wouldn’t be so much a concern. Even Seven’s ‘turkeys’ have beaten it

Is there any chance Nine could lose the year? Not likely. But if there is, they’ll dump it to 9Go.

2 Likes

I thought this could be a chance to happen too. Tonight’s performance will be telling, no competition