Little Big Shots

But I am still subjected to this horrendous show with the ads and when someone else in my house wants to watch it.

1 Like

So whinge to them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The season finale is this Sunday.

1 Like

Saw a promo during My Kitchen Rules tonight inviting kids to audition for season 2.

1 Like

That’s been running for months.

2 Likes

Ratings wise, I’m fully expecting a Junior MasterChef/Great Australian Spelling Bee-style collapse and burn for any Season 2 of Little Big Shots.

When will TV executives finally realize that adults generally do not want to watch programs on TV predominately featuring children at 7pm on a Sunday night (or similarly high profile timeslots)?

2 Likes

Sneak peek of season 2 aired tonight during House Rules. Was there an audience call on Seven Sydney in the past few months?

Coming Soon:

mp4_000038960mp4_000006920mp4_000035680mp4_000025920mp4_000001160mp4_000032520mp4_000020160mp4_000005240mp4_000017120mp4_000010600

3 Likes

No 1 feel good hit? What sort of genre is that

The one that Masterchef scores lower in. :wink:

2 Likes

The promo above has been updated with the caption “Coming to Sundays”.

Season 2 premieres Sunday August 5 at 7pm, according to a promo aired during The Front Bar tonight.

1 Like

Casting again already after the firs episode of S2 premiered last night.

Surely from the current ratings situation it isn’t wise to do another season? But of course being Seven, they’re pretty arrogant about most of their programming anyway, thinking that people will watch just because it’s Seven.

It’s cheap and can hold its own against The Block. Let’s see how other Seven and Ten shows performs opposite it.

1 Like

From memory (and I’m sure someone can look it up easily), the ratings position is the same as when the show ended last year.

Surely you didn’t expect ratings any higher than what it got?

It outrated the last three episodes that aired last season.

It is better than other programs they are pumping out recently - Yummy Mummies or Single Wives anyone???

The days of 1.5 million ratings at any level of consistency are over. Exceptions are few and far between. 700,000 for a “cheap” show is a hit these days. Also helps that it wouldnt yet have the royalty licence costs of bigger international formats like X Factor, The Voice etc which can be upwards of 20 million per year as the show ages.

1 Like

Looks like Little Big Shots is back for another season.

https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/LittleBigShots

1 Like
1 Like