Legal* Celebrity Encounters

People probably had trouble seeing him as hes so short

I donā€™t think he gets that much attention from everyday Australians these days. He had is sunglasses and carrying a suit bag so I assume he had something else to wear on The Morning Show.

He really is. Especially next to me. Iā€™m 195cm (6ft4). :joy:

Just passed Deborah Conway on the stairs at the front of my office building. We donā€™t get too many celebrities around here so Iā€™m assuming she was lostā€¦

Itā€™s Only The Beginning was a great song of Deborah Conwayā€™s from the Early 1990s. Deserves a bit more airplay on Australiaā€™s older skewing music radio stations, I think.

2 Likes

Seen today at the Royal Easter Show: Samara Gardner from WIN News and Sarah Navin from Prime7 Local News.

Surprisingly I actually didnā€™t see Sarina Andaloro (Seven), Mike Dalton (Nine) or Charlotte Goodlet (Ten). Sky News may have also had a reporter there but I canā€™t confirm that.

2 Likes

Any radio stations there this year?

There was the obvious advertising for primary radio sponsors KIIS and WSFM scattered around the showgrounds, but I donā€™t think I saw any radio reporters there today. If my memory serves me correctly, there was a 2GB reporter not far from Mike Dalton on my visit there last year though.

Iā€™ll happily admit that Iā€™d love to be invited to visit the Media Centre at the Sydney Royal Easter Show one day (Iā€™ve long wondered how things like the feed on the big screen at the main arena is produced, for example) but since I donā€™t have media accreditations, this will probably never happen!

1 Like

Saw Nazeem Hussain at my gym yesterday

4 Likes

Walked past Jono Coleman at Bondi Beach today.

3 Likes

Dan Wylie in front of me in the queue in customs, at the airport just now.

Whereā€™s the paparazzi photo?

He didnā€™t want to take my photo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thomas Brodie-Sangster, the kid from Love Actually, walking around Covent Garden.

1 Like

Behave in London donā€™t go stalking celebrities :stuck_out_tongue:we donā€™t need photographic evidence to please @littlegezzybear

Did you miss the 39 degree day in London?

I missed it. I arrived the next day to regular London weather, overcast and rainy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just caught up with a mate today who is also on a holiday here with his wife. They said everyone absolutely lost their mind with the record breaking 38 degrees. :laughing: Public transport operators were handing out ice creams and water to cool passengers down.

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s a positive because the public transport there is fire at 28 degrees let alone 38. A friend was telling me once she got stuck on the tube on a hot day and people were fainting due to lack of water. I was in London about 2 weeks ago. I didnā€™t get a drop of rain. So get very lucky. Enjoy your trip.

Thanks, mate. Iā€™ve been experiencing the heat today in the tube and itā€™s relatively cool above ground. I can only imagine how hot it was that day.

2 Likes

Saw Jackie O, Lindsay Lohan, Dave Hughes & Danni Minouge on Saturday night at fox studios pre show.

3 Likes

Doris Younane in Athens airport and then on the same flight to a Greek island.