Legal* Celebrity Encounters

Matt Okine in the new gelato shop in Newtown.

Peter Stefanovic coming out of Woolies at Double Bay.

Turning into a stalker Jbar?

1 Like

I think they’re stalking me.

Did he get in an Uber?

It’s totally understandable that celebrities want to stalk @JBar aka Mr. Mediaspy :laughing:

1 Like

Dr Karl Kruszelnicki getting out of a taxi at Westfield Woden.

Dr Karl is such a lovely guy.

I was on the northwest metro with Malcolm Turnbull a few months ago. I guess all that public transport travel wasn’t just for his image.

4 Likes

I was in Hobart this weekend and I think I had a brush with royalty and saw SCA newsreader John Hunt at Irish Murphy’s pub on Salamanca Place :star_struck:

7 Likes

Reminds me of the time I saw former NBN newsreader Jodi McKay walk into a Newcastle pub five minutes after she presented their “Late Edition” news - and wearing different clothes (back in the early 00s).

4 Likes

I haven’t been so star struck since I saw Sigrid Thornton in the aisles at Woolies years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Only just remembered this one.

Kendall Gilding at a sunrise OB in early 2015… doesn’t end there… Mum hit her in the stomach with a beach umbrella that was hanging out of her beach bag when she turned around. Hard not to laugh but felt bad for her.

1 Like

I imagine he is as short as he looks on TV?

1 Like

Was at the Adelaide Farmer’s Market today and managed to catch Poh Ling Yeow working at her Jamface Stall. Bought something from there and even managed to get a photo with Poh herself (which was great considering she was VERY busy).

2 Likes

I saw former Tennis star Jelena Dokic walking on Toorak Road in South Yarra earlier this month.

1 Like

Going back to September last year, saw Billy Brownless walking down past AAMI Park. Doesn’t look at big as he looks on TV.

1 Like

Served Angela Bishop and her daughter today at work.

8 Likes

Zara James came into work today.

Just walked past Maggie Beer (I think it was her) on my way to the bus stop today. Looked like she was quite busy.

I saw Brian Mannix once at Westfield Airport West. I also met Eddie McGuire and Xavier Campbell at an ANZAC Day ceremony in Broadmeadows in 2017.

1 Like