KIIS Network

According to today’s Sunday Herald Sun, Rebecca Judd will join Jase & PJ as a weekly guest, on top of her co-hosting The 3PM Pick-Up twice a week.

This has been the case for a while already…

KIIS 106.5 balance audio is favouring the right side since Friday afternoon. I’m surprised no one has fixed it yet.

1 Like

The fight took place at Kensington in inner Melbourne with PJ winning the charity fight.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Bs1UXAXxC/

2 Likes

Sydney listeners are in luck this Friday, the 13th.

In support of R U OK? Day today, along with ARN’s commitment to mental health, KIIS in Sydney & Melbourne are going silent for 10 seconds every hour for the entire day today.

Source: Radioinfo

5 Likes
1 Like

Producer Nat from The Mike E and Emma Breakfast show on The Edge and also The Edge afternoon jock, is on KIIS 1065 right now

1 Like

KIIS 1011’s Jase and PJ is broadcasting from Royal Melbourne Show this morning ahead of the event’s public opening tomorrow, with Woody Whitelaw of Will and Woody filling in for PJ. PJ has to fly back to New Zealand to care for her father Leo who is suffering from cancer.
The show is taking next week off for radio non-survey period.

2 Likes

Interesting. I thought Fox were all over the Royal Show.

1 Like

What airs between 7-8pm on KIIS now? Is K&JO a two hour highlights show now? I’m sure I’ve heard them still on well past 7pm. I know Jase and PJ are on from 8pm.

1 Like

Jase and PJ are on from 7-9pm.

3 Likes

Thanks, the KIIS sites need updating!

2 Likes

In Melbourne, Kyle and Jackie O are on 6-8pm with Jase and PJ on at 8pm. Whereas in Sydney, kyle and Jackie O are on 6-7pm with Jase and pj on 7-9pm

1 Like
1 Like

Again? Is he looking for a boost for his ratings?

2 Likes

Loved the video of the protest. I counted 36 protesters.

If we tested DNA I would guess that 34 would be related to Folau.

5 Likes

Lol yes.

For once I’m team Kyle. These “protesters” would be the same people who are arguing for the ‘right’ to discriminate based on religious “beliefs”. Religious freedom works both ways. It also includes the right to argue against a religion.

7 Likes
1 Like

A weird story. King Kyle and his mate.

1 Like