KIIS Network

ties in with the logo colours, I personally think it’s clever

4 Likes

Looks like he’s having a fiddle. :rofl:

5 Likes

You’re giving him a lot of credit for the size of his todger. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Kyle and Jackie O will broadcasting live from overseas 1 week before the survey break next month.

2 Likes

Are they gonna be in Italy?

1 Like

France, for Kyle’s honeymoon. Jackie and Brooklyn are going too.

2 Likes

A group honeymoon. Very romantic.

7 Likes

god damn he is a workaholic, you’d think that he would take at least SOME time off

7 Likes

I dare say there was money involved. It’ll be paid for, all he has to do say Italy is lovely and bada bing, bada boom. Free honeymoon.

4 Likes

Mentioning Italy would be a fail though since he’s going to France. :joy:

4 Likes

It actually is the South of France where his honeymoon will be. Yes KIIS could have just set Kyle up to broadcast from his hotel room. I wonder if KIIS are pickup the full costs for the others to fly over too??

1 Like

Again, I misred it somewhere. I thought he was going to Italy, not France. Probably still free though.

Sadly, it’s not to North Korea. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh my bad. Lol.

1 Like

Mix102.3 has a new number 13 1023.

Interesting they didn’t take 13 1065.

8 Likes

The KIIS 101.1 $50,000 note was won this morning by a listener from Melbourne’s north (Somerton, not Summerton), however there are accusations that the result was rigged. You can hear the clip and read the comments on this Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsXGfq2hxPa/

4 Likes

Everyone will say its rigged becaue they didn’t win it. Trust me, anytimes there is a giveaway at the footy, they never pick me because it’s because the camera man is a horn dog and will pick an attractive lass. I always say its rigged. :laughing:

3 Likes

Brittany Hockley won at Mediaweek’s Next of the Best Awards last night.

1 Like
2 Likes

Undoubtedly KIIS 1065 has the best hit music playlist in Sydney but I think the length of the Kyle and Jackie O Show is becoming a problem.

They go too long. I’m ready for music by 9:30am when I’m at work. Today they went to 11am. It’s just too long.

I refuse to go to Nova and it’s “no more than 10 songs on their playlist” and 2Day doesn’t play any new hit music so it’s just KIIS.

So we only get roughly 4 hours of music a day from 11am - 3pm then straight into The Pick Up.

The best station with the best playlist but they hardly play any music.

Very annoying.

10 Likes

Bang on David. I get excited when I tune to KIIS and they are playing music!

3 Likes