KIIS Network

If that is true, Clint may have to give up his role as newsreader on Jase and Lauren. Commuting between Melbourne and Sydney every week, and waking up early seven days a week could be too much.

1 Like

It worked for Basil at Weekend Sunrise for quite some time.

1 Like
8 Likes

Clairsy is a legend. Great voice for radio and wonderful personality. This is one of the reasons why a K&JO every morning, in every metro market would not work - you would lose legitimate good talent like Clairsy.

3 Likes

… as regular weekly AFL contributors throughout the season. Both players will bring listeners behind-the-scenes insights from the Power and Adelaide camps.

1 Like

According to the 97.3, KIIS 1065, KISS 1011, and Mix 102.3 websites, they now have Jase and Lauren highlights between 8am and 10am on Saturday mornings after the Zach and Dom highlights.

Previously on 97.3 this used to be a slot containing Robin, Terry and Kip highlights from the week prior.

Also not sure if it’s been mentioned but the iHeartRadio Countdowns on Sunday afternoon seem to have quietly disappeared too. Although Miriam Young (97.3 presenter’s) page still says she presents their version. But the music logs for Sunday seem to indicate otherwise.

97.3 are also still persisting with their 90s and 00s “Four Plays” at the top of the non-talk/highlight program hours on the weekends too. And the late-night Australian music only blocks on Sunday nights from 10pm and Mon to Wed at 11pm.

4 Likes

I guess if they’re looking for a spare slot for Robin, Terry & Kip Highlights on the weekend they could move them to Sunday morning 6-8am before the Chris Fade Show.

1 Like
1 Like

Again? But they seem to be untouchable so nothing will result from this.

3 Likes

Sadly true. Because their listeners don’t seem to care about this sort of thing, which I don’t understand.

2 Likes

Looking forward to a well-deserved slap on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

a second censor which has to be around for 2 years.

He got what he wanted from it though - publicity - all he cares about

1 Like
1 Like

Brooke Boney will be filling in for Woody while he’s in the jungle.

3 Likes

So I’m normally not awake early on a Sunday, but I was this morning and my guess about what they could do is exactly what they’ve done :sweat_smile:. There was Robin, Terry & Kip highlights between 6-8am this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Starting April 17.

2 Likes

KIIS101.1 have brought back the, “Ad Free 50’s” (made famous by the Today Network years ago).

5 Likes

KIIS 1065 line up this week

5.30-10am Snappy Tom
10am-3pm Gordie
3-4pm The Pick up
4-6pm Will and Woody
6-7pm KJ hour of Power

2 Likes

Did “Snappy Tom” leave K&J just to be a station floater? Or is he doing more off-air roles?

1 Like

97.3 newsreader Monique Dews is leaving ARN after 11 years, to take up a new role as Director of Accounts and Strategy at PR, media training and crisis management company Adoni Media.

2 Likes