Kayo Sports

I think your’re right.

I’ve also noticed they do state specific feeds for ads too. Plenty of Victorian Corona virus restriction ads airing on Kayo when I watch it. I assume in other states you don’t get those.

I also think it’s about trying to get advertisers to pay more and offer more targeted packages. You don’t automatically pay for Fox Sports advertising and get Kayo thrown in. Suggest they are charging more to advertisers to get Kayo ads run during live sport.

3 Likes

Kayo will have extended coverage of the 2020 US Open tennis, which starts at Flushing Meadow tomorrow. Apart from live streaming of each day’s action, there will be a nightly highlights show from 8:30pm AEST, a “Best of the Day” replay, key matches and highlights available on demand and more.

On Fox or BeIn?

ESPN

1 Like

Does anyone know how long you have access to Kayo sports for if you purchased the Horn v Tszyu fight via the platform?

14 day free trial I believe.

I just checked on watch ESPN and it looks like, ESPN is streaming all the other courts like last year. Watch ESPN is free with your Foxtel subscription. Funny enough, for some reason Kayo are only showing two extra courts for some reason.

Because Kayo only show the ESPN 1 and 2 broadcasts. Same with BeInSports 1, 2 and 3. They both have extra sports/streams on their own streaming services.

No, the two other courts are not shown on ESPN 1 or 2. It might but i doubt it comes down to rights , just Kayo’s/Foxtel’s laziness

4 Likes

While Kayo is a great service, one of its few flaws is it doesn’t allow subscribers to access to either Watch ESPN or beIN Sports Connect - both of which provide extra games, feeds and even channels

I don’t get this. Are you saying Kayo has flaws by not allowing you to access watch ESPN and Bein sports connect? Or are you saying Kayo is great and has no flaws and allows you to access ESPN and Bein sports connect?

1 Like

Hang on…Kayo users have access to Watch ESPN and beIN Sports Connect? I thought that was exclusive to Foxtel subscribers?

1 Like

Thats what I thought. So that is news to me.

1 Like

The former. Sorry for the confusion caused - accidentally left out the key word (doesn’t) from the post

(cc @ElCapitanCranky, @akymbo82 & @turdall)

3 Likes

You had me all excited for a second hahaha :joy: Thanks for fixing this.

2 Likes

I thought as much.

Does anyone know how I can still get Kayo on my tablet? Apparently my device isn’t compatible but I only got it about 5 years ago

Are you running the latest version of Android?

1 Like

How do we do that? Is it like a system update? I did reset the tablet this morning with a hard wipe

1 Like