Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

In their usual place

4 Likes

Agree, the quality of programs are worse now than they were even 5 years ago, let alone 30 years ago.

In a way, even daytime TV is better to watch than prime time these days, at least you have some regular news bulletins and quiz/games shows to watch.

9 Likes

Can you mute a whole thread on here?

Yes - at the bottom of the thread where it says tracking, change it to Muted.

1 Like

Cheers.

I have a suggestion to make to this website. What if I or someone else create a Seven (WIN) thread, which will be of course under Regional and Community Television, by moving all the WIN Seven posts from the Nine (WIN) thread, which was originally the WIN Television thread.

I’m reasonably confident that I can speak for the team when I say we are not going to sift through 8.019 posts to find the six that relate to WIN Seven.

Not sure a dedicated thread would see much traffic either.

12 Likes

Not doing your duty as a mod then Bort

1 Like

I have duties?

7 Likes

He’s got enough on his plate keeping Evil Rob Brough in check. :rofl:

https://scontent.fsyd4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/14717245_348335252187581_4566308230325455046_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=yqDtvD1UOekAX9r9ni1&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd4-1.fna&oh=00_AfAMrp-taEFm4KfcjhX30qDWe8lsSDT1XK0CTEatjjMhXA&oe=647B20B9

8 Likes

The purpose of the new thread is to fully disambiguate WIN Seven from WIN Nine.

Not gonna happen, Chief.

6 Likes

There are next to no comments about WIN Seven ever

2 Likes

Which one is he referring to? WIN has a few Seven affilates in Griffith and SA.

I’m presuming all of them

He is referring to all of them. @moderators, say someone is in the area records caps, do they post it in the Nine (WIN) thread or not at all?

Nine one obviously. The Seven channels are all on supplementary licences, with their main services each being either Nine or Ten.

I am sure if the forum ends up in a situation with hundreds of genuine WIN Seven posts and discussion, they will reconsider their position.

1 Like

lol since when has WIN 7 been a major discussion topic

11 Likes

Never

1 Like

so let’s not worry about a thread that has zero chance of being a point of discussion. Should there be a sudden burst of interest in that topic at a later time, we will worry about it then.

10 Likes