Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Different for me too. Buttons now positioned on the right for each post.

1 Like

For me too.

1 Like

Yep

Do we need to create a new COVID-19 Discussion of Impact thread, since the current one has exceeded ten thousand posts?

Not unless it creates any loading issues etc.

Would it be possible to get a ‘Radio Regulation’ talk thread? Came up with the Random Radio thread being mostly used to talk about plans to restack the Perth FM band, seems to be a bit too non-random right now?

From about this post onwards, most of the posts are about that, with a few genuinely random posts in the middle there…
https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/random-radio/263/3851?u=moe

1 Like

Looking into it

2 Likes

Sorted - separate thread for the Perth Replan and one for general discussion of potential replans for the other capital cities.

New threads can be generated if/when the ACMA acts on further replans for other metro areas.

4 Likes

Did the font change on here or is it something weird with my browser?

Sometimes if you use a VPN, the call to the Fontawesome/Google Fonts servers gets blocked. I’ve noticed this on other forums like Whirlpool. Perhaps that’s what’s happening?

no idea where to post this and it may not be necessary or relevant

As some may know (and as others are here as well), I’m also a user on TVT. Some here use their same user (“Sully” for example), while others use a pseudonym.

Anyway, someone earlier today wrote a comment or two there (one was under the children’s tv content article) under my user, but it absolutely was not me. I reached out to David and he said even he noticed and said hacking can happen but that new users (I mean seriously two “Sully” on the same specific forum) don’t use names already active.

As one of the comment’s was rather rude, abrupt and that tone towards David, which is why I panicked. I’d never write that way.

He’s changed my user to “Sully2” for now and asked the other to consider re-naming. Just in case you come across a comment from me on TVT from now on :slight_smile:

-Luke

9 Likes

Sorry about the downtime - turns out we needed to replace a few parts of the hamster cage that runs the site

20 Likes

@moderators I cannot post more then 1 picture and no links.
What is up?
Its been like this for months now and why hasn’t been resolved?
If you could help that would be great.

1 Like

I woke up this morning, and for some odd reason all ABC channels have disappeared from my TV. I have auto-tuned twice with no fix.

I live in Sydney. All other TV channels and radio channels are there except ABC channels.

2 Likes

ABC is working fine for me at my home location near Campbelltown.

2 Likes

Very weird stuff. I’ll see if it fixes tomorrow.

Not really what this thread is for, but sure.

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m still having issues. Which thread do I post on?

This thread would be best.

4 Likes

I wish the Random Thread was still open. Whatever that discussion was that closed it was of zero interest to me.