Incident at Flinders Street Station (Melbourne)

I thought Mike Amor did well tonight, especially being major breaking news and just coming back from the US.

2 Likes

A lengthy update with the press conference is currently airing on 7.

Special 7 News bulletin at 8.30pm.

4 Likes

Sorry, but I personally think a special news bulletin for a major breaking news story of national interest is way more important than ā€œWorldā€™s Best Commercialsā€. Iā€™m sure Nine will reschedule that show for an alternative time anyway.

1 Like

Guy Stayner had to forcefully cut off live cross to Richard Willingham just before 7.30pm so the ABC can cross to 7.30 with Ellen Fanning, which is also covering the attack.

2 Likes

Matlockā€™s point being heā€™d rather there be no terrorist attack to cover.

14 Likes

Screenshot_201

CNN have had quite a bit of rolling coverage.

Yeah I realised after I posted that my post could be interpreted both ways. You are correct, thatā€™s what I meant.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Anyone got some caps from BBC News??

International news coverage

CNN

Sky UK

4 Likes

Police have said it was deliberate. Itā€™s safe to say this was either a terror attack or the actions of people with severe mental illnesses, or potentially both.

4 Likes

3AW Drive finished at 8pm and has gone to Nights with Steve Price as per normal schedule to discuss the latest developments and taking calls from the public. No cricket on analogue radio (but continues on NTS)

2 Likes

Nights with Steve Price is airing.

Nightline doesnā€™t start until later.

1 Like

Was Phillip Brady and Simon Owens on Nightline tonight?

Mike Amor presenting 7ā€™s special bulletin live from the scene.

Great work.

3 Likes

All the reports l have seen have said it was a delierate act with a unclear motive so far,no mention of a terror attack.

3 Likes

Special 9 News bulletin finished at 8:46

4 Likes