Imparja Television

Yeah, possibly an old one.

I dare say they’ve paid a user on Fiver to do their animation work.

It’s a shame, as a while back they had some really good local idents and presentation, I liked the ‘Got it all’ stuff prior to them just adapting the Nine look.

1 Like

What song did Imparja use for the Sports Idents?

Backing track from “Don’t you worry child”

Imparja is now inserting The Block weekdays on 9Gem instead of after the Today encore on 9Go!

3 Likes

Which TV guide is that?

1 Like

It’s a project I’m currently working on. Not public just yet

7 Likes

Love that 9Gem HD logo

:+1:

7 Likes

Question is, why would they bother making such a change to their schedule? I can understand adding Imparja-made content or infomercials into their schedule, but this??

2 Likes

The absence of 9Life appears to be the problem, so Imparja and SCA are adding extra Australian content to their Nine multichannels in those areas that do not have 9Life.

6 Likes

Ah! And repeats count for those purposes??

Apparently so

more

I just noticed in this Video Imparja only had 1 set of Nine Dots… Is that an error?

1 Like

Nah, their presentation package at the time had 3 dots in the design, either horizontally or vertically adjacent to the Imparja text. Ironically, when they sided with Nine, they only needed to add another 6 dots to the watermark.

avi%20-_00001

4 Likes

Caught a 9Gem ident with the tagline tonight:

13 Likes

Having a read of the Imparja annual report for 2016-2017. Imparja values its television licence at $3,000,000. However the auditor Deloitte has disputed this valuation stating that as the licence was granted free and there is no active buyer then it should be valued at zero.

The annual reports are on the ACNC website.
https://www.acnc.gov.au/RN52B75Q?ID=BAE21CF0-EF9D-4884-8F5E-F3263ED42E48&noleft=1

4 Likes

I’d buy it for a dollar.

1 Like

That’s over estimating it’s actual value. :stuck_out_tongue:

The same could be said for all TV stations nowadays, sadly.

Reading through its constitution - I’d say being nothing more than a relay of QTQ/NTD is a hell of a breach of its objects in the first few pages.

1 Like