I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

That’s almost 2 years ago tho :wink:

It was actually 1.5 years ago, not even. Anyway like I’ve said there were plenty of shows last year, like The Block and Married at First Sight (just to name a few), that were regularly able to rate well above 1million.

I’m not backing away from my claim mate…:+1:

What ever mate seriously

Well you kind of did when you said the it’s the same level excitement and then that nothing rates above 1 million when it did last year…

But anyway let’s just move on. Wouldn’t want to stop the excitement of this thread.

1 Like

Could the opinionated host be Walleed? He didn’t really have a Christmas break and he was on Sunday’s show but hasn’t been since since.

That’s what I thought but if we rely from the clue from TV Blackbox - this celebrity’s credits includes hosting one of Australia’s biggest reality shows - you’d have to think it would be Kyle Sandilands.

It definitely feels like the type of show he would do and I think he’d be fantastic for it.

1 Like

God I hope its not Kyle. He would be very much tom arnold like IMO.

The Daily Telegraph seems to be predicting Ajay Rochester for the TV presenter, which seems somewhat of a let down if true:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/the-doozy-dlist-celebs-destined-for-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/news-story/aad6d237e6632ca37b1b67c1d9f08179

That sounds to me like it could be James Mathison… I can’t see Kyle going into the jungle.

This was also a clue:

Doesn’t sound like Mathison to me.

Ajay would be great

Ajay would be gold. She has delusions of celebrity. Perfect fodder for this show

1 Like

Yes she is very unlikable as well.

So it’s not Pauline going in. What if it was Wyatt Roy?

How about yassmin abdel magied? She has been criticised for the controversial tweet on Anzac Day 2017.

She was still in London yesterday, going by her Twitter feed.

I thought Ajay had a bit of bad blood with 10? Though we’ve seen amends made before. Left of field selection but agree might work alright, I actually liked her as host over Hayley Lewis on TBL

If so, these clues from Celebrity’s Facebook Q&A with with one of the celebrities tonight would confirm their suspicions:

Clues:

She has fake boobs
She’s done some radio hosting
Blonde (with some grey underneath)
Loves cats
Wasn’t on Neighbours
One of her best friends worked at Movie World
Is Australian, but doesn’t live here anymore
2002-2010 were her glory years on Aus TV
In in the celebrity world but behind the scenes
Not a sports player
She’s a celebrity, but not where she lives
Did stand up early on in her career
Single
She’s been compared to Pam Anderson before
Hosted TV shows across multiple networks
She enjoys shooting as a hobby
School nickname was Dimboola

that sounds like Sophie Monk but shes contracted to 9?