I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Well this is the most random thing I’ve ever heard.

2 Likes

Still no sign of Meghan Markle or Prince Harry either. :joy:

She is a Melbourne housewife apparently. Edna Everage said no?

Even though this program is known for having some extremely obscure celebrities as contestants, there’s someone who only a very small minority of Australians would be familiar with!

1 Like

I had to Google the name and I still don’t know her. :joy: Same goes for Janet Roach. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Sam in the jungle
I think it might be about how much money he can raise for the charity…assume he would get more for the jungle?

4 Likes

According to today’s Herald Sun, Chris and Julia will fly to South Africa this week to begin filming for the new season. It means they will spend New Year’s Eve on the other side of the world.

Begin filming what exactly? The show is filmed and aired within 24 hours. Weird.

2 Likes

They’re always there about 2 weeks before the show premieres.

HA! Impossible. It’s Joe Hildebrande unfortunately.

Y’all really forgot about School of Rock and iCarly? smh

2 Likes

I knew about those, but could anyone here seriously imagine Miranda Cosgrove (who I suspect only millennials who were lucky to have Foxtel in the 2000s would be really familiar with) appearing on some reality show for Australian TV?

Yes, she can’t be a celebrity if 25 million Australians don’t know who she is.

What’s up with all the “Y’alls”. Are you a hillbilly?

1 Like

Hey, Miranda was a Successful Teen Actress from The Hit Nickelodeon Sitcom Icarly, Unfortunately her Career Stalled With New Show Failures And a Low Profile since the Show ended in 2012.

Well yeah. But in the grand scheme of things, Miranda Cosgrove is hardly a household name in here in Australia. Is/was she even that big in America?

At least the suggestion of Tahir Bilgic or Rob Shehadie is a bit more realistic because…

*They’re based in Australia
*Both were seen on local FTA TV relatively recently via Here Come The Habibs & Street Smart.

Which explains why she is not well known in Australia.

2 Likes

She voiced a major character in the Despicable Me movies which were highly successful so I wouldn’t say her career has stalled.

2 Likes

So that’s why she is known by a very obscure audience.

I have no idea who she was until now.

1 Like

Okay let’s move on shall we.

Daily Mail is saying Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke from The Bold and the Beautiful) is going in along with Tom from Gogglebox and Georgia Love.

2 Likes

Another Bachelor/Bachelorette claining to be a celebrity. :wink: That’s annoying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like