I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

He did appear briefly on the second season of Offspring. Does that count as an acting career?

2 Likes

I have a feeling we might see Rob Palmer in there, he’s not contracted to anyone now right?

Waiting for the next clue - “Family man and Gold Logie winner who is used to early morning starts” :smile:

3 Likes

Still contracted to Nine though. Wait until next year.

I was going to say Robert Palmer is available … but he died in 1997.

It’s Rob Palmer who was once on Better Homes and Gardens.

My tip for the TV presenter is Luke Jacobz (The X Factor host, McLeod’s Daughters/Home and Away actor, Dancing with the Stars winner).

My predictions so far: Angela Bishop or Craig Bennett (gossip guru), Sam Dastyari (politician), Jacqui Lambie (politician), Dermott Brereton (AFL), Miguel Maestre (chef), Tahir Bilgic (comedian), Luke Jacobz (TV presenter).

Any chance we could see Peter Stefanovic on either Celebrity or Dancing in 2019?

Family man?
2/3 maybe

Any guesses? Could one of them be Matt Preston? Or more likely Dicko

Preston I’m thinking no. Ian Dickson probably yes.

The weird thing with Preston though is Studio 10 interviewed him the other day and he was in front of some dodgy backdrop with $2 shop Christmas decorations around him. Could have been a ruse

Angie/Yvie from Gogglebox?

1 Like

Oh you could be onto something there! Also the cook could be Justine Schofield?

1 Like

Definitely Justine Schofield. Looking forward to seeing her in the jungle!

Blonde hair: Tick
Author: Tick
TV presenter: Tick
Whizz in the kitchen: Tick

Do you think she will have many stories about Matt Doran?

Is that her only achievement?

Facial expressions/opinionated/laughing definitely Yvie from Gogglebox. Richard Reid is the Hollywood gossip guru and the author/tv presenter/whiz in the kitchen looks like Justine Schofield (silver ring on the middle finger is a give away). Sam Dastyari is the last male.

3 Likes

Georgia Love and Janet Roach are the latest names linked to the new season.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/gossip-queen-former-bachelorette-star-and-real-housewife-of-melbourne-latest-names-linked-to-im-a-celeb-2019/news-story/f63a3afdff0fe217ed3f5ce451aa3e66

Still no sign of Miranda Cosgrove. she’ll make a Perfect Addition.