I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Probably a good get. He is really just getting started in whatever life career he has ahead, and it will likely involve TV.

He is the next generation don’t forget. Will likely be a bigger name in the next 20 years.

Might be a bit awkward in the next year or two until he finds his feet.

Whenever I’ve seen Robert on tv, it always seems like he is performing rehearsed lines to the class in a school presentation. Live tv will be well outside his current skill set.

Happy to give him a chance tho, we always say we want fresh faces. Glad the didn’t go for osher or grant.

5 Likes

Wildlife Warrior Robert Irwin Joins Julia Morris As Co-Host Of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.

Introducing A Smorgasbord Of Fresh I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Returning To 10 And 10 Play In 2024.

Australia, the wait is over! Australia’s newest ‘it’ couple has been announced.

After months of speculation and a coup so spectacular that we’re still high-fiving ourselves, Network 10 is thrilled to announce that beloved wildlife warrior Robert Irwin is packing his bags for South Africa and will join the undisputed Jungle Queen, Julia Morris, as co-host for the award-winning show’s milestone 10th season.

In a match made in khaki heaven, the passionate conservationist, zookeeper, photographer, and presenter will swap Australia Zoo for the unpredictable wilds of Africa to run our latest crop of celebrities through their paces.

Sure, he can tame crocodiles, but how will Robert go taming a camp full of hangry celebrities?

Robert Irwin said: "It’s a huge honour to be the new co-host of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!. I can’t wait to plunge back into the incredible African jungle and introduce our celebrities to the magnificent wildlife that call the jungle home.

“Most of all, I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to work alongside the incredibly kind and talented Julia Morris. Crikey! This is going to be a wild ride!"

Julia Morris said: “I am absolutely overjoyed by the appointment of my spectacular new co-host, Robert Irwin. Audiences will be peaking at how much fun we have in store. You might think Robert and I are an unlikely duo, but it turns out we’re a magical combination! Season 10, here we come!”

We are pulling out all the stops for our special 10th season, with plenty of fun and laughter, the most hideous and hilarious trials seen in I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! history and loads of surprises.

4 Likes

Great choice of Robert Irwin as the new co-host.

10’s press release says the new season will launch on Sunday, March 24 next year. I hope the date is not set in stone. If Married at First Sight is still on air by then (as it enters its final weeks of the season) then I’m a Celebrity will be in ratings trouble again, as seen earlier this year.

1 Like

Shall they sign Victoria Justice, Former Nickelodeon Queen to go into the Jungle? She needs to Return to the Spotlight.

Why?

1 Like

Because Victoria might play some Jungle Games.

What?

Looks like the joke is going to be that Julia traded her co-host in for a newer model :smile:

1 Like

Julia and Robert were on The Project this evening.

https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1716725604849197465?t=0yBu1Ke6acERn-nwcR1NhA&s=19

2 Likes

They didn’t have bad chemistry. I think they’ll work well together.

1 Like

How delightful. I think someone should get out of here!

What are you on about?

Robert Irwin as host? Hmmm interesting. Not saying no or yes, will have to see how he does though.

2 Likes

Mother and son vibes?

Inappropriate.

On The Project, Julia was asked about whether her on screen relationship with Robert will be anything like what she had before, with her infatuation for Chris.

Julia said she is a two trick pony so that indicates that she will have a different approach. She went on to say that Robert (19) is not much older than her daughters (16&14). So I imagine her jokes will be aimed at her being motherly towards Robert rather than anything else.

5 Likes

It was also interesting that Robert said they will no longer be using wildlife in the Tucker trials - but sustainably sauced animals such as cows etc

Sounds delicious. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Does Robert know they eat those animals in Africa?

2 Likes

Hopefully the animals don’t eat Robert. :crazy_face:

1 Like